Our valued sponsor

Offshore Structuring in Cyprus & Dubai

flyinglow

Sep 15, 2021
Australia
Visit site
Hello,

I have figured out one step of the puzzle in that I will be setting up my active income business in Cyprus as well as my individual tax residency. However my active business is at higher risk of future litigation, and for that reason, I do not like to hold that much funds in this company account, only really enough to for pay contractors and myself.

For this reason, I am wanting to set up a second company used exclusively for trading assets such as stocks, cryptocurrencies & commodities in Dubai. I would invoice the Cyprus company a certain amount for consultancy fees and then set up my trading apparatus under the Dubai company name and begin trading.

The main issue with this is I am unsure on how CFC and CMC laws work in this regard. Cyprus already has 0% capital gains for the trades I will be doing, so would it really matter if I was just trading in a different jurisdiction? Additionally, do banks and trading platforms have issues when the applicant for the platform is a tax resident in a different country?

Appreciate any advice.

Latest Threads