Our valued sponsor

Offshore to avoid tax! need fast and reliable solution, how please?

If the director if the company reports the VAT and he is a nominee you don't have to worry about your privacy
Sorry please elaborate I don't get it?

And whats about eu directive for digital products?
Seychelles is not the EU so you won't have to charge VAT if the company that sells the service or product is located in the Seychelles.

Yeah, but there is a directive in EU for digital sales (downloadable products like music, ebooks etc...)

Please read these directives...

1.) Council Directive 2002/38/EC

2.) Council Directive 2006/58/EC

So my question remains... What about VAT?? Should i charge or not?? And if i dont charge, how easy is to track my seychelles company??

Hosting is considered digital sales.

So my question remains... What about VAT?? Should i charge or not?? And if i dont charge, how easy is to track my seychelles company??
Sorry but I don't ses how your question can remain. Let me ask you something, if a Seychelles company (this is just an example) isn't registered for VAT in the Seychelles because this sort of TAX don't exists there yet, then when a Seychelles company collects VAT (speaking theoretical) to whom does the Seychelles company has to pay the collected VAT? To the EU? That would not be possible since each EU country has diferent VAT rates! This leads again to, what VAT rate shall the Seychelles company collect?

Fact is, NO NON EU COMPANY HAS TO COLLECT VAT, so it has not to charge VAT on gods or services sold.

In fact, if u read the Council Directive 2002/38/EC you will find some kind of answer... I dont know exactly how it works (that i m trying to learn) but any supplier outside of EU (according to the directive) must register for VAT in a state inside EU (you can choose the country)... Please read the directive and answer me after this... :)

Regardless of how this directive try to regulate such VAT laws, then no foreign entity will be disallowed to conduct business in Europe if they avoid to charge VAT or register for VAT in a European country... I have never seen anything public (from a reliable source) like a court trial or public announcement where some government as tried to prosecute a non EU company because they didn't registered and charged VAT. You may be right, so don't take it that I question you, I just say how people I know of are doing.

Also if you invoice a EU company from a non EU company then it is defiantly not required to charge VAT this I know for sure, regardless how you interpret the Council Directive 2002/38/EC.

Ok, thats a clear answer...

So i dont need to be in EU selling e books to europe... Then a seychelles company is suitable.

I m going to need a seychelles company, a bank account and an offshore merchant account... Correct?

1.) With an offshore merchant account i can recieve payments from allover the world? I intend to sell in Russia for example?? So will i recieve payments from there?

2.) Do i need payment gateway or is included in the mercant account??

I m starting to get into this.. :)

The problem is that we are not able to help people to open a merchant account for a Seychelles company! Moneybookers, 2co.com, Alertpay and the different other e-wallets may be a solution to accept payments for the Seychelles company. The users I know of that have posted here that they can help all require you to incorporate in another jurisdiction, they don't take into consideration the tax issues, just so you know.

A merchant account is opened with a Acquiring bank or a company that will do the underwritting for you and let you use their account, the latter is called 3rd party payment processing and is sometimes a good alternative to a Direct MID / Merchant Account. You will need to find a payment gateway that supports your MID most often the company you find that opens the MID will also be able to provide a payment gateway. For 3rd party processing you will always use the companies payment gateway.

Not sure if it makes sense :)

MID = An identification number assigned to each member merchant of an acquiring organization, such as a financial institution, Independent Sales Organization (ISO), Merchant Service Provider (MSP) or processor.

1.) Ok ok... Is there something to read about merchant accounts and payments gateway???

(...acquiring organization, such as a financial institution, Independent Sales Organization (ISO), Merchant Service Provider (MSP) or processor... What are all these?? :) :)

How exactly the system works (with details if possible..)??

2.) My scenario... I want to sell trough an online e book store, which will sell to customers all over the world e books.. After all i have read, the best solution is Seychelles Company - Seychelles bank account - Offshore merchant account... ???

Advantages : I dont have to charge VAT ( - Cyprus company has to do it), No corporation tax (- cyprus 10%), staying anonymous as possible, cheaper solution

Disadvantages: I cant use paypal and maybe other sites, the offshore bank account may have more fees when transferring money....

What is your opinion about my case?? ( Admin i would appriciate if u propose a structure about my case and explain me how it works...) :) :)

I will come back later with some suggestion for now:

ISO = Independent Sales Organisation, apply most often ofr USA payment processors and MAP's

MAP = Merchant Account Provider

MSP = Merchant Service Provider typically they do the underwritting for merchants and act as 3rd party payment processor.

Google may help you to find lots of information about this topic ;)

2.) My scenario... I want to sell trough an online e book store, which will sell to customers all over the world e books.. After all i have read, the best solution is Seychelles Company - Seychelles bank account - Offshore merchant account... ???
Advantages : I dont have to charge VAT ( - Cyprus company has to do it), No corporation tax (- cyprus 10%), staying anonymous as possible, cheaper solution

Disadvantages: I cant use paypal and maybe other sites, the offshore bank account may have more fees when transferring money....

What is your opinion about my case?? ( Admin i would appriciate if u propose a structure about my case and explain me how it works...)
The fees from the bank where you are opening the account is the same regardless if it is a Cyprus, Seychelles or any other country! Your conclusion is right regardless what offshore jurisdiction you are actually going to incorporate then PayPal will be a no go and you will be limited to the number of payment processors out there, that said, there are still great solutions / payment processors available, like Moneybookers, Alertpay, 2co.com and a few more.

For best tax and privacy solution I would defiantly go with a Seychelles company, even in 2011 they haven't signed any further TIEA's.

I m thinking very seriously to incomporate a Seychelles IBC with a Cyprus bank account (which is the best structure).

The main purpose is to sell e books legally.

But before i need a specific answer in a very important question.

Does Clickbank and 2co.com accept this structure and send payments to the cyprus bank account? Anyone who has tested it or something similar?

Dutchman... if possible send a pm to talk a bit because i have some problems and you seem to have solved it...

I went to sign up in Clickbank and found a page with these options:

1.) Where shall we send your checks?

-Country

-Payee Name

-Street / PO Box:

-etc...

2.) How can we contact you?

-Name... etc

No company registration and no bank account... How do i sign up my company in clickbank then???

Does clickbank accepts companies and how is this possible.. Please help anyone who has experiance from all these..

Thanx a lot

Latest Threads