Our valued sponsor

offshore trusts

legitimate. does legitimate make sense?

In any case, I have mentioned him before, check out my posts history. He has experience in managing trusts. If he can't help you directly, maybe he could point you in the right direction. ;)

Don't have any personal interest there, I just got to know him very well. ;)

tough question... Depends on what jurisdiction you are looking for. Best to speak to lawyers with experience in jurisdictions with a good history of Trust legislation... And also be prepared to spend a lot. A solid structure (yet an expensive one) will save you loads going forward. If I were you I would browse the internet for websites which aggregate articles by law practitioners. From there onwards you can find some authors (lawyers) you like, and they usually leave links to their law firms. Contact them and thank me later!

You reopen a 3-year-old thread to tell the original poster (who probably has found a solution in the meantime) that he needs to find a lawyer!!!

Well then, I'll choose to thank you later when this thread is reopened in 10 years, and it's precisely because of your contribution that people are reminded that they might need to contact a lawyer.

• Haha
Reactions: Marie Manila
Various law firms publish material on their own websites, which is then pulled onto other publishers. I would do some searches with the keywords of the topics that I am interested in and find some articles written by jurists. From there, I would go to the law firms' websites and check their areas of practice and their practitioners.

The kind of material I am talking about could be overviews of latest legislation, commentary on news or various other discussions and research on their areas of practice.

Latest Threads