Our valued sponsor

offshore vs emi/digital

michael reader

BANNED MEMBER
Apr 29, 2018
Visit site
why is offshore banking more popular and a stronger tradition than emis and digital banks? why is there a stronger clientele for offshore banking than there is for most if not all digital banks/emis? why is this consistently the case time and time over again for people the world over? for some reason offshore banks attract more clients than emis and digital banks..... is it that offshore banks have more perks to offer than those two??? what makes offshore banking so unique where it still stands out till today vs emis and digital banks? why hasnt offshore banking lost its touch even with emis and digital banks having come into the picture? rsvp

Reactions: ImKing
I have no idea, I have a Seychelles company and struggle with banks, current one is in UAE, but what I am able to do with it gets more and more limited. I am currently searching for an alternative and looking at EMI's as alternative as the features I need are simple and convenience.

I'm into EMIs and digital banking, problem with emis is you are not sure if money will stay in your account tomorrow or they banned your account, also terms and conditions and rules change so manytimes, so what works 3 months ago, is not working today. that is why people trust offshore banking more than emis.

Reactions: chilly willy
True, I had huge troubles with Mister Tango for my first setup which worked fine the first 10 months or even longer and then the trouble started. However, on the other hand there are EMI's arround which I have been using for some years without troubles like Revolut and AdvCash as well as Neteller.

I use them with my Cyprus corps. as primary account holder.

Reactions: aplusbangla
Revolut and AdvCash has been working good for me too. I'm using N26 for some weeks, so far all good.

if you use personel account, I think they allow you to do so, because you can pay btc inside the app itself, but when you have pro account is totally different story, they told me we don't know to whom you send this money to, so they block the crypto exchange iban, I mean they know it is a crypto exchange but they didn't want to let me send money from my account to it.

Reactions: myhand
That's the typical s**t from these banks when they are afraid of money laundering laws which they sooner or later have to comply to :(

for N26, the verification is very hard.. so I couldn't get it.

i had n26 account(as german resident), they closed my account after 4 month and wrote me i have transfer my money in next 14 days, without they wrote me one message.
Received 2 month later also letter from police(n26 notified, money laundering). Police case was closed fast then.