Our valued sponsor

OffshoreCorpTalk under heavy DDOS attack again!

I must admit that I've never met WARP Cloudflare before (I did not need anything like this). I've skipped quickly through their webpage and I am rather confused – a lot of corporate bulls**t (“1.1.1.1 with WARP replaces the connection between your device and the Internet with a modern, optimized, protocol.”) but no protocol description, technical information, licence information etc. It seems to be closed-source. Would you mind pointing to some trustworthy (technical!) review, audit, etc.? (It's not a fun to route all your traffic via something...)
I apologize. Upon revisiting the subject, I see the confusion I caused.
What I meant is this: I also use Cloudflare on my websites. Because of this, I recommend my buyers and suppliers to access my website using WARP Cloudflare client. It really only works great (in my humble opinion) if the website also uses the Cloudflare system.

I read about it a while back and I was able to trace the beginning of my research to the developers' site:
About Cloudflare WARP · Cloudflare Zero Trust docs

I apologize. Upon revisiting the subject, I see the confusion I caused.
What I meant is this: I also use Cloudflare on my websites. Because of this, I recommend my buyers and suppliers to access my website using WARP Cloudflare client. It really only works great (in my humble opinion) if the website also uses the Cloudflare system.
:) No problem, I have understood this. The merit of my question was, how is this funny thing built. In fact it does not matter whether you run through it all the traffic or just a part; in both cases you simply have at your machine something that affects the essential (nowadays) functionality of the system – so the highest attention is necessary.
I read about it a while back and I was able to trace the beginning of my research to the developers' site:
About Cloudflare WARP · Cloudflare Zero Trust docs
Thanks, I will have look a it when I have time and mood ;)

Reactions: jafo
Well, when I mentioned the different browser I can say they are ALL up to date on our end when testing them. The same with iPad's iPhones etc. that we tested it with.. no problems what so ever.

Anyway, I believe and your end everything is fine again after minor changes we made in CF. Otherwise feel free to post here.

Please don't turn this thread into some technical thread about different services, this thread is only about the DDOS attack against OffshoreCorpTalk and what issues people may have had or have.

Thanks ;)

Well, when I mentioned the different browser I can say they are ALL up to date on our end when testing them. The same with iPad's iPhones etc. that we tested it with.. no problems what so ever.
Oh well. So FWIW, for me everything is working even with the ancient Vivaldi 3.7.2218.58 (the last 32-bit version) as well with Pale Moon 32.1.0 (my main browser – not the latest release but very recent). Linux platform.
Please don't turn this thread into some technical thread about different services, this thread is only about the DDOS attack against OffshoreCorpTalk and what issues people may have had or have.
Sorry. I was thinking for a while whether WARP Cloudflare topic was OT or not and concluded that it was not ;) – as it had been recommended as the solution of the current problem :)

Reactions: JohnLocke and jafo
Most of the Silicon Valey tech companies, especially the largest ones, have deep relationships with.... gues who o_Ofin4774"doh948""
Clarify and how doe it connects to the the thread topic ?