Our valued sponsor

offshoreww anyone tried them?

Ohagi123

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
I have contacted www*offshoreww*com regarding setup of company + bank account in panama. I was not able to find much information about them so I thought I'd ask here. They charge 1700 usd for this but the bank account requires around 3k usd deposit which is a lot.

I'm currently searching for a offshore company and bank account for my software company. I have been reading a lot of posts on the forum but still not sure who I should pick to provide me with these services.

Welcome aboard :)

You don't have the 3k or you don't want to put them there?

Why did you pick Panama in the first run? and finally what did you try to achive?

Welcome aboard :)

You don't have the 3k or you don't want to put them there?

Why did you pick Panama in the first run? and finally what did you try to achive?
Thank you! hap¤#"
I do have 3k but I just find it very concerning that this is a requirement.
I'd like to avoid the VAT rules in Europe. Keep most of the revenue in my company without paying too much in taxes so I can reinvest in more aggresively marketing and so on.

Thank you! hap¤#"
I do have 3k but I just find it very concerning that this is a requirement.
I'd like to avoid the VAT rules in Europe. Keep most of the revenue in my company without paying too much in taxes so I can reinvest in more aggresively marketing and so on.
It is no longer possible to open bank accounts for non-residents in Panama.

I have contacted www*offshoreww*com regarding setup of company + bank account in panama. I was not able to find much information about them so I thought I'd ask here. They charge 1700 usd for this but the bank account requires around 3k usd deposit which is a lot.

I'm currently searching for a offshore company and bank account for my software company. I have been reading a lot of posts on the forum but still not sure who I should pick to provide me with these services.
Your business is B2B or B2C?
Do you need a paypal/2checkout or you're getting paid via bank transfert?
Do you need a certain level of "anonymity"?
Why did you chose Panama in the first place?

Your business is B2B or B2C?
Do you need a paypal/2checkout or you're getting paid via bank transfert?
Do you need a certain level of "anonymity"?
Why did you chose Panama in the first place?
B2C.
I dont need paypal.
I have not finally decided to go with panama.
I will need the anonymity requied to have the VAT excluded from my products.

I would simply incorporate my business in the Seychelles or Belize. Easy, fast and cheap! so it is an all roud entity that can be used for most online business!

B2C.
I dont need paypal.
I have not finally decided to go with panama.
I will need the anonymity requied to have the VAT excluded from my products.

I agree with @auric go for a Seychelles or Belize.
But if you go for a seychelles IBC, get at least a director nominee as starting from the 1st december 2018 anyone will be able to check who is the director of the company

Latest Threads