Our valued sponsor

Online Acquiring & Funds settlements

Villademir

May 3, 2020
Visit site
hi I am looking to setup a payment gateway to collect card payments for my Over 1000 Hospitality customers for there online ordering systems, if possible funds will need to be settled to my account where the acquirer will deposit the funds (I will be the main merchant and customers will be sub merchant ) I want to be able to transfer customers funds to A choice of their account in Europe (this could be an account that may or may not be in the same country as they run their business)

any advise where can we start from?

Reactions: Elitegold7
What you want to setup here is called 3. party payment processing and you are required to speak with a bank or MSP to help you. For me I can only see one who is able to help you here without to fool you into something that won't work.

Durango Merchant Services - they are mentioned on this forum a dozen times already, why? because they are good in what they are doing and they have been around longer then many of the forum users here.

What you want to setup here is called 3. party payment processing and you are required to speak with a bank or MSP to help you. For me I can only see one who is able to help you here without to fool you into something that won't work.

Durango Merchant Services - they are mentioned on this forum a dozen times already, why? because they are good in what they are doing and they have been around longer then many of the forum users here.

will contact Durango and other people I’m speaking to, what is it that we need to look out for here, without risking our customers funds (deposits) and we need to know about regulations around this kind of setup, and how do we trust the acquirer or the ISO/MSP

It is simply too vague to write that you could not find anything in Mentor Group Gold. There are no less than 30 Different Payment service providers in there as well as banks and payment brokers. If you think you haven't been able to find anything in there for your business then you either don't cash them all in or you're in a category where only the most insecure processor can take your business.
  • Besides this, there are currently. 8 crypto payment processors listed in there, they can at least take your business.
  • Finally, I can see that you haven't even bothered to create a thread in Mentor Group Gold for help.
It's just to make it clear that your comment doesn't hold and is probably one of the examples of how easy it is to post something on a forum.

Latest Threads