Our valued sponsor

Online business offshore

Hraul

Offshore Agent
Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i am new this forum. I hope I will find the answers to my questions here.

I am intrested in a offshore company, but I am not shure how and where. What is the best and safest with low cost fees and maintanance. I was reading to many possibilties in the web. But the best reviews i founf for RAK.

To my situation:

I have since 3 years a fast growing internet business.

I want to go offshore with my company, website hosting, bank account and Offshore Merchant Account for Credit Card Processing.

I hope I find some help here or reliable companies who provide this services.

These forums belong to CC Logic, which sells incorporation packages in Cyprus, Belize, Seychelles, and BVI.

If you specifically want a RAK company, you will have to look for another provider. Because these forums belong to an offshore service provider, it is not considered courteous to recommend competitors.

Best of luck!

Well if you have or know a corporate service provider offering services like RAK companies and which don't offer the same services as we do, you are welcome to post your information here. For instant I know we work with some RAK CSP's which don't operate anywhere else.

My personal view is that Hong Kong is far superior to using Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) companies. This is primarily based in the fact that Hong Kong is growing at a phenomenal rate and is linked to the China business juggernaut. Hong Kong is also very well respected as one of the major business centres of the world.

Also, in order to operate in RAKIA free zone or non free zone, the applicant must have a valid license from RAKIA and hold a valid Lease for an operational premises.

You may also want to have a quick read of this thread

/forum/f5/seychelles-hk-19560/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i am new this forum. I hope I will find the answers to my questions here.
I am intrested in a offshore company, but I am not shure how and where. What is the best and safest with low cost fees and maintanance. I was reading to many possibilties in the web. But the best reviews i founf for RAK.

To my situation:

I have since 3 years a fast growing internet business.

I want to go offshore with my company, website hosting, bank account and Offshore Merchant Account for Credit Card Processing.

I hope I find some help here or reliable companies who provide this services.
I was wondering if you got a RAK company formation or what else you found out?

Latest Threads