Our valued sponsor

Online payments with US LLC + PayPal

Hi,

I need to receive payments and invoice my clients from my website, and show my LLC's name on it. So when clients pay me online, I want them to see My Company LLC, address,etc. and not my name. I need to receive client payments to my PayPal account (which is linked to my credit card/bank account).
When I can send invoice from my website, clients must see my My Company LLC, address, etc.

Is such a setup possible with US LLC + PayPal account?

Any comments are highly appreciated.

Regards,

Ps: I found various info on forums about PayPal and Credit card payments, and US LLC, But I wish to know your opinion on feasibility of setup described in my post.

Reactions: bountymounty
if you are not in usa or dont have ssn then forget it

i have delware llc and they reject me because my account not from usa and to have usa paypal account then you need ssn

this can be done in once case that you get already verified usa paypal -- stealth account --

If you want to hide your name a nominee is always a good option, but that should be offshore 1x1...
As I understand what you wrote it sounds to me like you have an US LLC but you use your personal paypal account and therefore they see your name? Could you please be a little more specific, because if you have a US LLC and US bank account, Paypal should be no problem at all.

The wished setup: US company + Paypal is of course possible.

If you want to hide your name a nominee is always a good option, but that should be offshore 1x1...
As I understand what you wrote it sounds to me like you have an US LLC but you use your personal paypal account and therefore they see your name? Could you please be a little more specific, because if you have a US LLC and US bank account, Paypal should be no problem at all.

The wished setup: US company + Paypal is of course possible.

Yes its possible but its require ssn verification for owner and i have this issue before 2 month and they hold and limit my money till i down grade and now search for different services and stealth business account

@WoWNull When I verify Paypal I just need to link the US bank account. So when I click the "link new bank" button i will see a page with all available banks, I select my bank, login to my online banking via the paypal page, get a verification sms from my bank and enter this in the paypal windows. Then I am verified and limits are gone. Maybe this only works for the shown banks.
Having a US company + Foreign bank account at EPB for example is never a good solution, by the way. The USA are a tax haven because they want to have money in their system, so they don't want their money at offshore banks and therefore make it difficult for you to use your US company without using their banking system.

@WoWNull When I verify Paypal I just need to link the US bank account. So when I click the "link new bank" button i will see a page with all available banks, I select my bank, login to my online banking via the paypal page, get a verification sms from my bank and enter this in the paypal windows. Then I am verified and limits are gone. Maybe this only works for the shown banks.
Having a US company + Foreign bank account at EPB for example is never a good solution, by the way. The USA are a tax haven because they want to have money in their system, so they don't want their money at offshore banks and therefore make it difficult for you to use your US company without using their banking system.

Yes, but even that while registering the account its stick in the page where it ask for SSN!!! This happen before 3 weeks even my friend in usa he is a student he said before they never ask for ssn, so things are changed somehow

And yes you are right if you have usa bank things will be easy i try to do it remotely but its near impossible the chances where i open international then banks like citibank and hsbc fk me with there rules =_=

@WoWNull ah ok, because I also never saw the SSN field. I will fly to the USA within the next few weeks to open new companies and bank accounts for clients and some of them also requested paypal and stripe accounts. I can then confirm if there was a change or not. Are you sure you are having a paypal business account? Because SSN doesn't make sense for businesses (only for sole proprietor). If they ask for EIN, i would understand because SSN is for individuals. How would a company with multiple shareholder/ceos get a paypal account if they can only provide one SSN then?? I think you are having a personal paypal account not business account.

@WoWNull ah ok, because I also never saw the SSN field. I will fly to the USA within the next few weeks to open new companies and bank accounts for clients and some of them also requested paypal and stripe accounts. I can then confirm if there was a change or not. Are you sure you are having a paypal business account? Because SSN doesn't make sense for businesses (only for sole proprietor). If they ask for EIN, i would understand because SSN is for individuals. How would a company with multiple shareholder/ceos get a paypal account if they can only provide one SSN then?? I think you are having a personal paypal account not business account.
they ask SSN for the owner of the company or shareholder etc..
but for the company itself, they ask for EIN
but my agent said some of there client get the ITIN and provide it to PayPal as replacement of SSN and its work, for me i can`t pay 500$ for just ITIN and i don't know if it will work or no, as the UK formation i am trying to make is including PayPal and stripe so don't want to make things double.

@WoWNull, ITIN could work. If you don't have a nominee, fill out the W7 form by yourself. Then you can save your 500$ which is quite a lot....
I am facing an issue with proof address, in my place they don't care about the actual address, they just mention sometimes any address and put in bill totally useless, and they mention PO. BOX and not accept this =( so I am facing an issue, with an agent I can release this headache of proof address.

Wow, you mean you will fly to USA and open companies+business bank accounts on behalf of your clients? how are you able to do it? I heard, US Banks require company owner to be present for account opening.

Just trying to understand what you meant.

Best regards,

Latest Threads