Our valued sponsor

Onlyfans banking+ best set up for low to no tax

mrsv

Nov 29, 2022
South America
Visit site
I decided to move to Paraguay for tax reasons and because is cheap and will allow me to save as much as possible. I am ok here but banks sucks and they ask for lot of bs I don’t want to deal with.

I had been using Wise for like 2 years but not sure how long it will last until they shut me down as adult is against their TOS. Any other EMI I can use from here? Maybe Bankera?

Somebody I hired for advice told me to setup an LLC and use some US banking I can open online not sure which one ( travel to US is not an option bc I am unvaxxed) I am not sure if I can do this for the nature of my business I wouldn’t like to f**k things up and being banned from digital banks in US as I would like to start an online store next year

An option I thought for a few months is use Skrill and then move to crypto or to a random EMI that allow me to have a card.

Maybe another option is just get a residence and create a company in Dubai and travel there sometimes to keep it. A friend told me OF russian models had been using Dubai residence since their country was banned so I guess it should be ok.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Then paxum.com is a good option too.
Thanks! at this point I am just waiting for my ID and proof of address then I will open Skrill, Paxum and every single EMI I can then I will figure it out how to create a better structure or worse case I will just have to give up and deal with banks here. It's really hard to find a professional to advice people like me and banks that want to deal with this sort of business.

@OP do try out a mix of Emis And Physical banking inrelation to your needs as well as intended setup.

as the former might not be as stable as the latter...the criteria for both options would be biz accts relatively stable and longterm...

though do keep in mind requests for invoices,POF, receipts etc could pop up at some point from either... rea#44!

I decided to move to Paraguay for tax reasons and because is cheap and will allow me to save as much as possible. I am ok here but banks sucks and they ask for lot of bs I don’t want to deal with.
Out of curiosity, what country do you relocate from? I mean, Paraguay isn't that civilized as I remember from my visit many years ago.

Out of curiosity, what country do you relocate from? I mean, Paraguay isn't that civilized as I remember from my visit many years ago.
I lived in Europe for a few years but I am from another South American country where I can't bank for several reasons. Some people told me that before I came here but it's actually better than I expected very nice malls, gyms, restaurants and houses around I wouldn't rely in any public service tho but I don't really care about it. It might sound weird but I would rather live here than in Europe.

Reactions: whatname
Yes, Europe is getting worse. At least here and in other latam countries the government is less likely to enforce you to comply with their bs.
Yes, but you have to stay under the radar of banks as well unless you have political connections.. everyone will try to make money from you once they realized you have shady money (of course, if that your case)

Thanks! at this point I am just waiting for my ID and proof of address then I will open Skrill, Paxum and every single EMI I can then I will figure it out how to create a better structure or worse case I will just have to give up and deal with banks here. It's really hard to find a professional to advice people like me and banks that want to deal with this sort of business.
Could you advise EMI friendly to OF?!

Could you advise EMI friendly to OF?!
I am now using Wise, is against TOS of wise anything related to adult but I had been using it 2 years without issues. I never keep much money there I spend money in daily stuff, withdraw from ATMs and move it to other accounts/crypto. Bitsafe is SW friendly maybe Advcash could be an option too.

Reactions: DagnyDark

Latest Threads