Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Offshore Company Formation and Management Services
OffshoreSeychelles
UK Ltd with emi bank account

Open anonymous EMI account, do you think it is still possible?

Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin
If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Business Angel
Entrepreneur
Yeah have had the same scenariou for a few years after I got aware of it on this forum. There was a user here that was really good in what he was doing, I found information about him and services in the mentor group. Today there is a lot of information in the MG which let you setup these accounts yourself. I have learned the skills I think and using them for private use only.

ontherun

Yeah have had the same scenariou for a few years after I got aware of it on this forum. There was a user here that was really good in what he was doing, I found information about him and services in the mentor group. Today there is a lot of information in the MG which let you setup these accounts yourself. I have learned the skills I think and using them for private use only.
same. all of my EMIs are anonymous, low to medium-volume, not engaged in transactions from industries or entities the EMIs don't accept, and the accounts have been good for 10+years ( transferwise/skrill/paypal/ payoneer/paxum)

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Business Angel
Entrepreneur
Mentor Group has valis points I have been using a guy from this forum to deliver some serious stuff which worked to open EMI's troublefree.
second that, the problem is that there isn't a step by step guide available which is valid more then a few weeks.

lory

Mentor Group Gold
We are not allowed to discuss darks unless it is in the Mentor Group, but maybe people around can shed some light on what their thoughts is about anonymous EMI's and even bank accounts, is it possible or not?
that's why we have the mentor group that works well for these discussions.

mine have been up and running for ~5 years on average between all of them. the funds are completely clean and might as well have been run through regularly opened accounts.
have accounts similar, 5+ years old no trouble at all.

Mentor Group
Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
Mentor Group