Our valued sponsor

open bank account personal EU not resident

I made a list a while back in another thread. This is a bit updated.

Some are online only. Some are for trading only and don't like (or even allow) third-party transfers. The British ones or the ones based in British territories usually ask for 25-100,000 GBP minimum.
With an introducer, banks in Cyprus might be an option. If you work in igaming and plan to have your salary deposited, that might be a problem. Banks in Cyprus don't like payments to and from igaming companies.

I'm not actually recommending any of these banks. It's just a list of banks that have been known to and/or currently seem to allow remote opening, relatively easily for EU residents/nationals with medium to high income (but not millions as required for private banking/wealth management) and who can undergo proper compliance checks.
has anyone reasonly made used of this list and successfully opened an account remote with any of these banks?

I made a list a while back in another thread. This is a bit updated.

Some are online only. Some are for trading only and don't like (or even allow) third-party transfers. The British ones or the ones based in British territories usually ask for 25-100,000 GBP minimum.
With an introducer, banks in Cyprus might be an option. If you work in igaming and plan to have your salary deposited, that might be a problem. Banks in Cyprus don't like payments to and from igaming companies.

I'm not actually recommending any of these banks. It's just a list of banks that have been known to and/or currently seem to allow remote opening, relatively easily for EU residents/nationals with medium to high income (but not millions as required for private banking/wealth management) and who can undergo proper compliance checks.
Has anyone dealt with Mano Bank?

Latest Threads