Our valued sponsor

open business bank account for US LLC - Russian passport - Europe residence

It’s hard, because you are considered an enemy of the collective West due to your citizenship. You should find either a nominee or a different passport.
True, unfortunately.
What are other options?
You can perhaps try some bank in Caribbean.

Or to establish a company somewhere else. US company & Russian passport is really a toxic mixture.
I personally would not even expect Wise to accept you; you must run a very innocent business ;).
(And beware of Wise – search here at forums :) )

You can perhaps try some bank in Caribbean.
Do you mean there are EMIs / classic banks which can open business account for US LLC? Do you have something on mind?

Or to establish a company somewhere else. US company & Russian passport is really a toxic mixture.
Yes, I know, but as US alient and being registered in Delaware, the company has 0% corporate tax. I just pay personal tax in Spain from US LLC income. Any other jurisdictions allowing that?

Do you mean there are EMIs / classic banks which can open business account for US LLC?
Yes, I think so.
Do you have something on mind?
Frankly, I am not very well oriented there, at this moment I particularly recall only Zenus and Kingdom Bank, the former giving personal account only, the latter probably worth trying; but there definitely are more (in Puerto Rico for sure); perhaps some other members will be able to add..
Yes, I know, but as US alient and being registered in Delaware, the company has 0% corporate tax. I just pay personal tax in Spain from US LLC income. Any other jurisdictions allowing that?
Definitely.
Nevertherless,
1) I do not consider myself being an expert re: offhore company formation & taxing and
2) it is off topic for this forum, feel encouraged to ask here Tax & Legal, if interested...

(BTW, personal taxing in Spain is not very friendly, AFAIK. But it's really OT here.)

Reactions: SWinja

Latest Threads