Our valued sponsor

Open real US bank account how ?

bob

Offshore Agent
Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I have plenty of money to get an US account but the first 2 people that told me they were able to help me get an account just took my money and run. Never heard a single word from them again.

Do you know of any good provider of US bank accounts for personal or business use?

If I have to register a company in the USA it's ok with me no problem I can do that. Delaware may be one good place for company formation there.

I'm not into anything shady just straight forward online business!

Reactions: aage and zohoman
I don't believe it to be possible to open a US bank account unless you are visiting the bank together with someone that is doing the undersigning for you.

Chances are that you can get an account with Stripe Atlas but that's also the only possibility I can think of that is legit.

Reactions: Annabell
You may want to visit their website, as far as I remember they are covering the most part of the world.

I have see so many advertising for us bank account opening most look like scam already just with their website and other I contacted never reply. What do you think will be a working company that can help with opening a US bank account for my business? Is there anyone that has actually had luck to get this account, I mean a real account, not payoneer or other 3rd party wallet us based account.

Reactions: aage
They are very strict with their policies and document requirements. If you didn't pass their screening, they won't let you open a bank account. I suggest to open an online bank account like PayPal and Payoneer since it also works like a real bank account with your credit card attached on it if you like.

Latest Threads