Our valued sponsor

Opened new account but they require me to add USA account?

at least they responded within 24 hours as they promised. I read many people don't get replies I got it in a timly manner ;)

I can see you are having difficulties adding a local bank account; please know I have thoroughly reviewed your account and have an answer for you.
Please know that with Cypriot accounts you can only add a US bank account or debit/credit card, we have not yet received permission to add a local bank account from your country’s banking regulators. I would love to be able to do this for you but it is unfortunately out of my hands.
The supported cards include Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, you can make payments with any of these, for withdrawal purposes only Visa have given us permission to withdraw funds to in Cyprus. If you are able to obtain a Visa card that is linked to your bank account then you will be able to withdraw to it with no hassle.
We are constantly expanding our capabilities to better serve the global marketplace, and hope to provide additional services to your country soon. We appreciate your time and patience regarding this matter and I really hope I have helped clarify things for you.
I trust the above information and please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions, we are always here to help.
It is my pleasure to help solve your query and have a great day. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Can somone please tell me what this means? They want me to add my Visa debit card for my Cyprus bank account and then I can withdraw `money from PayPal to the Visa card which then get's into my account?

I have asked them too, will wait for their answer.

That's why all the people are asking for US bank accounts :D finally I got a clue about it.. for every country that PayPal not support in regards to bank account withdrawal and because of some sort of regulations they demand people to add an US bank account... and most people don't read the last part that if you add a Visa debit or credit card they can withdraw to their local bank account anyway!

@andreas thanks for the valuable information ;)

They want me to add my Visa debit card for my Cyprus bank account and then I can withdraw `money from PayPal to the Visa card which then get's into my account?
Yes that's how it works.. I just tested and it works.. OMG people are so stupid from time to time.. The whole Internet is full of stupid dumpasses looking for an US bank account just because they don't ask what it is about thu&¤#stupi#21

Thank you OP for bringing this to my attention otherwise I would not have trieddoh948""

Reactions: andreas
Yes that's how it works.. I just tested and it works.. OMG people are so stupid from time to time.. The whole Internet is full of stupid dumpasses looking for an US bank account just because they don't ask what it is about thu&¤#stupi#21

Thank you OP for bringing this to my attention otherwise I would not have trieddoh948""
I don't know if they are stupid but people just don't do action they read and believe what they read on the Internet.

I used a different IP than the country for which I opened the account, I had lots of corenspodance with their support and nothing about any issues with the IP again I don't believe that ever was an issue.. I have a fully working PayPal account now with option to withdraw money.

Reactions: redeye

Latest Threads