Our valued sponsor

Opening a company anonymously

Some people around here want everything for nothing and they don't even bother to read the forum. They expect you to spoon feed them and even point in the direction to where everything could possibly be for free :D

Reactions: alley and JohnLocke
It's all about to read and learn from what you read. In the School I learned that we had to understand what we read before it was approved :)

I can help you in the Mentor Group if you need help, but I don't go and sell anything to you :)
Can you help me too if I join now?

Agree that doing anything in the US would be very difficult as banks do not like the US, but US Companies can be very confidential. I would suggest incorporating a Hong Kong Company which is acceptable to a lot of banks, appoint Nominees and your details will remain private.
Do you know if it is possible for non US citizens to get a bank account for a US company?

What would be the best chances to do that? Any simple steps you may be able to explain?
Hi @happyjohn The best way to make actual US banking available is to be available for a visit in person. Most people don't want to make the trip to the US, but this gives the banks far more comfort and while they will still consider nature of business etc they are far more likely to grant an account when you go and see them. Hope this helps.

please do here Oops! We ran into some problems. if you don't mind, I'm ready to purchase cig-:,
How did your setup went out to be and is it still a live?

Much has changed since last year and many lost their banking as well as their company. Personally I have still strong setups running (I'm not going to sell anything here) which I have protected as I would protect my own children.

As you may have read from the many other threads I posted since last week, I have been active reading the mentor group and tested together with some friends here the options described and scaled things to something different. Result so far, UK, BVI, BELIZE, Cyprus and Panama all good to setup the dark way. EMI's only TW, ADVC, Fidor personal got setup was challenging but works.

If you put sufficient effort and work into it and have some smart people to work with it is well possible to stay anonymous in Cyberworld.

Reactions: VESTANON
I'm going to run a website where I'll have to run a clearing system. Some companies decided that the site is HIGH RISK and some did not.
I believe you are a bot or may not even be around any longer, but I will take the chance! Did you figured out how to setup your company with a high risk merchant account, banking and company?

Looking inside the mentor group I can see a valid solution for what you are looking for.

Latest Threads