Our valued sponsor

Opening a company + bank acc in Estonia/Cyprus

Donven

Jul 4, 2023
Estonia
Visit site
Hi,

I would like to open a company and a bank account in Estonia/Cyprus (as i have heard it is a very good option).
The company receiving payments in crypto.
I would like to know from people who made this procedure, to open a company, open a bank account (real physical bank) + EMI account which accepts crypto payments or payments from platforms/compnies involved with crypto (which will send USD/EUR to the bank account).
I am not EU resident.

If there are lawyers here specialized in Estonian law, regulations and tax for non-EU resident, i will be happy to get your assistance for the entire procedure (paid service).

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Hi,

I would like to open a company and a bank account in Estonia/Cyprus (as i have heard it is a very good option).
The company receiving payments in crypto.
I would like to know from people who made this procedure, to open a company, open a bank account (real physical bank) + EMI account which accepts crypto payments or payments from platforms/compnies involved with crypto (which will send USD/EUR to the bank account).
I am not EU resident.

If there are lawyers here specialized in Estonian law, regulations and tax for non-EU resident, i will be happy to get your assistance for the entire procedure (paid service).

Thank you in advance.
Hi,

We can assist with Cyprus.

What will the activities of the company be?

Can PM you to discuss

What are the requirements for opening a Cyprus bank account in 2023 ? I assume lot's of paperwork is required right?

What are the requirements for opening a Cyprus bank account in 2023 ? I assume lot's of paperwork is required right?
Scrutiny is tighter, otherwise business as usual. The banking got hit recently as Cyprus has been a hub for Russians.Thousands of accounts were closed/frozen, and multiple lawyers were sanctioned.
At minimum you need some economic substance to satisfy the banks risk appetite and present yourself as a profitable client for the bank. I would say that the key is finding a good local service provider.

Latest Threads