Our valued sponsor

Opening a company in Cyprus

trustseychelles

Offshore Agent
Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Good day!

I have some questions to ask you in opening a business in your country.

First, I'm interested in opening a shelf company or limited partnership in Cyprus, more likely in Larnaca. I just want to know what are the requirements for it and how much will cost? Can it be done in the same day?

Second, I want to open a bank account for the shelf company.What are the requirements for this?

Lastly, how long will it take for the shelf company and bank account to process?

I hope you can answer me tomorrow or as soon as possible, so that I can prepare all the documents needed. Since I will be traveling to Cyprus on the 1st or 2nd week of Sptember

First, I'm interested in opening a shelf company or limited partnership in Cyprus, more likely in Larnaca. I just want to know what are the requirements for it and how much will cost? Can it be done in the same day?
You can Acquire a Ready made / of the Shelf company in Cyprus within 24 hours, however, the change of ownership will take at least 14 days.

Second, I want to open a bank account for the shelf company.What are the requirements for this?
You need a copy of passport and a utility bill not older than 3 months. There is no need for the passport copy to be certified.

Lastly, how long will it take for the shelf company and bank account to process?
The company in Cyprus can be your within 24 hours as mentioned, the bank account can take everything between 5 and 14 days in order to be operative and depending on which bank in Cyprus you want to open the account with.

Reactions: trustseychelles
Can you tell me what the costs are for a Cyprus ready made company please?

How can I order this company? when can I use my cyprus company once I made payment?
For me, It is better to start your own company. Since the documents will come from you and it can never be cheated. Some companies that are being sold might have some bad backgrounds already and we don't want that. Just my humble opinion :)

Latest Threads