Our valued sponsor

opening a uk ltd within lockdown

Biggi Boho

Mar 11, 2020
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone knows of any agents to assist in setting up a uk ltd that has a manned customer services line open during covid19 lockdowns.
I found a few agenst online using google but there seems to be no-one manning the customer support phonelines or emails.

Hoping that someone here knows of a company(ies) that are open for business.

i need to find out how i can keep my personal home adress out of the web when companieshouse registers it.. there is something i need for that but i dont know whta that is
Are you a UK resident?
For a bank account they will require your home address, but you can put a correspondence address so no-one can see your home address online.

Nno i am in Portugal. I just dont want my personal adress online. I have a bank account and all that stuff so i am not worried about that. What i am worried about is that my adress in Portugal is going to be registered on the companieshouse website and all those type of websites.

I've contacted several providers (1stFormations, Yourcompanyformations, Companiessimple), they all replied to my emails within
few hours and were very helpful and with no traveling to UK needed.
Every reputable provider can set you up with a company, business & directors address (to keep your personal address away from CompHouse website) and mail forwarding to your country. If you are in EU mail forwarding costs are very reasonable.

Whole setup process can be done online via the provider's website, all you need is a valid credit card.

Reactions: berbo

Latest Threads