Our valued sponsor

Openining anonymous offshore bank account

It is not going to happen sorry. All banks now days will require you to provide a passport copy and utility bill and that's just the min. requirements. the only way to get something that is anonymous and that comes close to an bank account is advance cash where you can receive 3rd party business wire transfers, bitcoins and other payments to withdraw the money using their debit card.

If that sounds of interest post back here and I will shoot you a PM.

Reactions: cutmetwo
I don't believe there is any bank on earth that will open anonymous bank accounts. There was a thread I read about Tanzania for banking but is that still working, someone know?

I say, today it is not possible to open an anonymous bank account with any bank! It could be that there are still options in 3rd world countries but I doubt it will work long term and worldwide.

you can use a nominee to open an account? fairly easily...
You can use PM - We don't want people to spam their e-mail address here or make post just about how to contact their company as an hidden advertising! Alternative it's possible to upgrade to VIP status and put a link to your website in the signature :)

I can PAY for someone that is able to open a totally transparence and anonymous offshore bank account.
Is everyone here interested to talk about..?
Only old member with good reputation.
Did you find a total anonymous bank account? When looking around it seems not to be possible to apply anywhere for an account without to provide my passport copy and utility bill as a minimum :( If you find please give me a hint, please..

Latest Threads