UK Ltd with emi bank account
Offshore Bank Accounts
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account

Order TW card to a supported country while the country my account isn't supported

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

rainy

I have a verified Ttransferwise account of a country where they don't send the card. Say, I have a friend who lives in a supported country. How, if it's possible at all, order a card to his address?

beliz101

I have a verified Ttransferwise account of a country where they don't send the card. Say, I have a friend who lives in a supported country. How, if it's possible at all, order a card to his address?
I need this information as well

Igemon

Simple.
You change address in your profile to an address from a supported country, then order a card.
But of course, they can request address re-verification if your volume is high enough.

rainy

Simple.
You change address in your profile to an address from a supported country, then order a card.
But of course, they can request address re-verification if your volume is high enough.
And then I'd change it back? Won't that *alone* trigger them to ask me to verify my address, whether it be the old or new one?

Igemon

"Big" is like more than $15000 per month, I think. Never tried it though.
And I'd leave "new" address as it is for a time

Mark Rucken

Entrepreneur
And then I'd change it back? Won't that *alone* trigger them to ask me to verify my address, whether it be the old or new one?
If you change it back to non-supported country, TW would cancel your card because they issued it thinking you are EEA resident.

Address verification in TW is common lately, so chances are big they will catch you even before you managed to cheat them :D

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution