Our valued sponsor

Order TW card to a supported country while the country my account isn't supported

rainy

Mar 15, 2021
SO
Visit site
I have a verified Ttransferwise account of a country where they don't send the card. Say, I have a friend who lives in a supported country. How, if it's possible at all, order a card to his address?

Simple.
You change address in your profile to an address from a supported country, then order a card.
But of course, they can request address re-verification if your volume is high enough.

Simple.
You change address in your profile to an address from a supported country, then order a card.
But of course, they can request address re-verification if your volume is high enough.
And then I'd change it back? Won't that *alone* trigger them to ask me to verify my address, whether it be the old or new one?

And then I'd change it back? Won't that *alone* trigger them to ask me to verify my address, whether it be the old or new one?
If you change it back to non-supported country, TW would cancel your card because they issued it thinking you are EEA resident.

Address verification in TW is common lately, so chances are big they will catch you even before you managed to cheat them :D

Latest Threads