Our valued sponsor

Other reasons for offshore company formation!

agerba

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
In some other topic someone asked if it is still a good idea to open a offshore company for tax reasons, that's a very good questions.

I want to know what other reasons than tax there are to do an offshore company formation?

Please list the reasons below, I will start with - Privacy and Anonymity as my first priority to proceed with the offshore company in Cyprus.

Well, some are actually just looking for privacy. Actually in some countries it is very complicated to setup a company and it requires lot's of administrative paperwork to file for the company and reporting tax etc. therefore people are looking in other directions to get rid of the complications they face when thinking of establishing their business.

In the country where I grow up it was pretty difficult to get your Company setup, reall lot's of stuff you had to fill & complete and then you needed startup share Capital that had to be paid in.. that was one of the reasons I looked for new ways to setup a Company for my business ventures.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I looked at an offshore corp for years back because of creditor protection. I had a company in my country which wasn't successful and I need to end this venture while I wanted to pay everyone what was owed it was impossible. However, I don't wanted anyone to come and take what I had personally earned and moved all assets into the offshore corp far away from these scavengers.

Reactions: JohnLocke
For protecting your assets and securing your funds it's still a great option with an offshore company if you structure it right from the very beginning. It will depends on what the money and assets worth in $$$ how big a structure you need I would say. But in many cases it is still a great idea to put it all offshore.

Latest Threads