Our valued sponsor

Outstanding forum but still seek advise for offshore company opening!

zack

Offshore Agent
Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm all new here but have been reading for hours and I'm astonished and overwhelmed of all the information available here.

I seek and need good advise for opening my offshore company, I need offshore bank account and somehow to let people pay by credit card don't care how, just it is possible.

Yes, it is possible.

If you need more information, it would help a lot if you could be more specific about you business, needs, and requirements.

To set up an offshore company with a bank account and either accept credit cards through an intermediary (gateway) or merchant account can be done in hundreds of different ways.

The most common set up for small internet merchants seeking an offshore structure is Belize of Seychelles IBC with a bank account in Belize, Cyprus, St. Vincent, or Latvia. Seeing as you are a start up, getting a merchant account for direct card acceptance seems excessive. Other popular jurisdictions for for example IBCs are BVI, Anguilla, St. Vincent, and Marshall Islands. They are all more or less the same.

You can quite easily get payment processing through 2CheckOut, Moneybookers, or PayPal but check in advance what combinations of jurisdictions they permit for your particular business needs. PayPal for example is not recommended unless your bank account is in the same country as your company.