Our valued sponsor

Overseas Trust for double protection?

An overseas trust / offshore trust may indeed help you to achieve your goals but you may need to think about it. Is it worth the money spend on setting up such an entity compared to your profits you're going to generate! If so it's fine go ahead and get your trust setup but if you are only make a few thousands a months then I say forget about it!

Reactions: jorge and andreas
An overseas trust is nothing more than a simply offshore trust. You will need to draw a plan on paper to see if you at all need a Trust for your corporate structure and if you have the budget to achieve it.

Hello,

I read that opening an overseas trust can hep me to protect my privacy and assets. Moreover it can protect my money if something goes from in the trading entities can someone explain how to do that?

Thanks for your help.
A Overseas trust is paramount in matters of protecting your privacy and your funds / assets from lenders and creditors. No one, I repeat, No one will be able to access your assets & funds if you establish a Trust (you need a professional to help you) parmount and transfer everything in there!

Reactions: jorge
You may have read some articles about overseas trust because of the nature of your question but you don't understand what exactly it is you want to establish there! My personal experience is that if you don't know how to use something then you don't need it.

For 99% of Internet Marketers this is not something they need. An Overseas trust is a great vehicle if you have large amounts of money available or huge sums in properties you need to get protected otherwise forget about it.

Reactions: happyjohn
Yes it is the same as an offshore trust typically you look at the establishing of an Trust in an offshore jurisdiction like Cyprus, Seychelles, Panama, Bermuda or even Bahamas.

I think both you and your nominee should sign an Trust Agreement. Since most of the time they are handling your business / bank account, it should be the person who you trust the most but in reality, you can't find someone to give your 100% trust unless its your friend or your family.

I think both you and your nominee should sign an Trust Agreement. Since most of the time they are handling your business / bank account, it should be the person who you trust the most but in reality, you can't find someone to give your 100% trust unless its your friend or your family.
I agree with this, That's the first thing to do to start with nominee director and shareholder. Unless they're your own family/friends that you know well.

Can someone explain what may be best for a simple structure to protect assets. I need to know if it is better to setup a Seychelles or Cyprus Foundation or just a Trust in Cyprus for a business. Do you have an indication of the costs maybe?

Reactions: hasan2
You can have a secured bank account with privacy if you just hire a Professional to do the job for you. Having an account in an Offshore country just make it easier to be protected and it comes with benefits like low amount of tax and etc.

An overseas trust is nothing more than a simply offshore trust. You will need to draw a plan on paper to see if you at all need a Trust for your corporate structure and if you have the budget to achieve it.
I agree with andreas, that's why its called offshore since its not on the country where you live in... in short its overseas..

You're managing your account on a tax haven country and it will avoid tax issues if you're in a third world country. I think privacy will depend on the country itself and how good your agents are :)

Can someone explain what may be best for a simple structure to protect assets. I need to know if it is better to setup a Seychelles or Cyprus Foundation or just a Trust in Cyprus for a business. Do you have an indication of the costs maybe?
It depends on your budget and how much profits you are doing. If you don't make at least 10k - 20k $ / month forget about a Trust it's not worth the money you are going to spend on such an entity.

Latest Threads