Our valued sponsor

Owning a Offshore 'Bank'

Zero chance in hell that a bank with 2 billion dollar of customer funds in Switzerland will sell for 10 million.
Post the name or GTFO with your BS.

Even a "small" bank, Glarner Kantonalbank with only 5.2 billion CHF assets, is currently trading in SIX for 326.60 million CHF market cap.
So pls send me the name of this bank that I can buy for 10 million adn then take public for a "measly" valuation of 125 million CHF .. or you know what, even 100 million CHF will be fine by me.
For this I'm sure I can get a 10 million bridge loan smi(&%

Seriously, how many ridiculous lies can a single person can post in this forum before getting banned
What will you do if i provide that info.How much will you reward me ?

How do i know it ?Because 2 years ago i was searching myself for a bank license for a crypto project for which our group opened a foundation in Zug.

Also as i mentioned its a private owned swiss bank which is a customer bank only.
No trading
No Insurance
No wealth management
No deposit boxes

nothing but a simple customer bank

Last edited:

How To Start Your Own Swiss Bank In 9 Month (2021)​

If you buy and existing bank you will buy problems, liabilities and an outdated IT system. Buying an existing Swiss bank means starting and a high-risk adventure. The costs involved are roughly 16 to 18 million CHF. The costs should be considered as an secure investment. After 9 months you will receive the Swiss banking license. One day after having the baking license the value of the bank can be 10 to 20 times more your initial investment of 18 m CHF. It will be very easy to raise capital as soon you have the license. You will be in a position to refinance the bank at exceptional low rates. The most important misconception is that if you buy an existing bank the deal has to be approved by FINMA anyway. It can take you 2 years until the acquisition of an existing Swiss bank will be approved by FINMA.

Licensing requirements​

For a licence to be granted, there must be no doubt that the applicant meets or can meet all of the licensing requirements. The most important are:

• fully paid-up minimum capital of at least CHF 10 million;
  • a business plan showing that compliance with capital adequacy, risk diversification and liquidity rules can be ensured at all times;
  • guarantee of irreproachable business activity by qualified participants and members of ultimate strategic and executive management;
  • precise factual and geographical description of the business in the articles of association, partnership agreement and business rules(business must be compatible with the bank’s finances and organisation);
  • management of the bank from Switzerland;
  • separation of ultimate strategic and executive management;
  • effective separation of internal functions – in particular lending, trading, asset management and settlement;
  • effective risk management – in particular appropriate identification, limitation and monitoring of market, credit, default, settlement, liquidity, image, operational and legal risks;
  • effective internal control system, internal audit function independent of executive management;
  • appointment of a recognised audit firm for the licensing process;
  • appointment of a recognised regulatory audit firm for ongoing supervision;
  • applicants under foreign control: reciprocal rights on the part of the countries where qualified participants are domiciled;
  • if the bank is part of a financial group: adequate consolidated supervision by a recognised supervisory authority.

Hope this helps

Attachments

• Wegleitung Bewilligungsgesuche Banken Effektenhaendler.pdf
    164.1 KB · Views: 5
I have a Swiss SRO with full crypto licence and precious metal holding and transfering, stock trading, loans, mortgages and welath management for about €600K. Not a full bank but a lot better than an EMI. The best you can get without huge amount of share capital but also without the conditions a bank needs to meet.

More and more corporate services providers are either buying or starting banks it seems (or at least, some I know of did recently).
Very interesting to see where this goes. The correspondence banking will remain a problem for them I imagine.

Reactions: Risehigh

Latest Threads