Our valued sponsor

Panama/Costia Rico IBC + bank acount

I am considering starting an off shore in Panama or Costia, so I do business with Amazon. Do you any recommendation on which country is best and as well a good bank with low deposit to start with.
Please provide more information about your business and where you are currently based (which Amazon) and where your customers based.
If you work with dropshipping or Amazon FBA a classic offshore company doesn't make sense for you at all.
Give us more informations and we can give you good advice ;)

Please provide more information about your business and where you are currently based (which Amazon) and where your customers based.
If you work with dropshipping or Amazon FBA a classic offshore company doesn't make sense for you at all.
Give us more informations and we can give you good advice ;)
It is health and fitness online company base in the caribbean, plan to use amazon FDA and most customers will be US based.

It is health and fitness online company base in the caribbean, plan to use amazon FDA and most customers will be US based.
As longs as only consulting business no problem at all. I would suggest you Stripe Atlas but with the customers based in USA Delaware is not a good idea.
You should suggest to setup in Hong Kong. Very reputable for e-commerce.You get VAT and have 0% tax with business outside. Make sure to setup everything professional to get a bank account!
By the way in EU you need a VAT number to sell on Amazon so all the professional Chinese companies use Hong Kong companies and the less professionals use UK to get the VAT but don't do any bookkeeping. Don't suggest you this option.

Hi, I'm from Venezuela living in Argentina. I set up a company from panama long time ago that I never use. But now I'm starting the amazon's FBA juorney and it's time to use the company. The problems come when I heard that amazon is requesting for utility bills (water, gas, electricity) and I wonder.

1- Can be better to setup an llc own by the panama company?
2- Just use directly the panama company into US amazon account.
3- I have to clarify that I have very tied budget. What can be the best strategy to get a quality utility without expense to much money?

I want to be prepared for the moment that Amazon ask me for the utility bill.