Our valued sponsor

Panama, Hong Kong or other offshore jurisdiction whats now the best?

Panama, Hong Kong or other offshore jurisdiction whats now the best?

• Total voters
plotoffshore said:
Sorry, just opened a similar thread like this, just what the TAT is to incorporate the fastest for an offshore company. It's sometimes confusing to understand the entire procedure I find along with the requirements and other details.
It's not like it's a similar thread you opened.it is different so it's okay :)

I found much valuable information already here on the forum, but it is also confusing me a little, may someone please point out what the best offshore jurisdictions from the below are?
I made it as a poll so it is better to overview.
That's a great and helpful thread actually. It covers most of my initial questions I had for the creation of a offshore company and the opening of a bank account offshore. Actually I was confused about where to register my company actually which offshore country. Seems the poll shows a guideline for various business areas. Thanks Guys ;) :cool:

Reactions: JohnLocke
At least you can get an idea about where the crowd is going and you may choose a different offshore jurisdiction for your company needs.

Hong Kong is among one of the best offshore countries to register a company for International business. Actually no one will ever question if you want to partner or do business with foreign companies and partners. Also you can easely get money out of an HK entity and to any other offshore company for instant in BVI, Seychelles, Belize, Mauritius Gibraltar or Cyprus and so on.

For me the best ever was a Belize company' date=' I'm processing pharmacy through the company with real offshore merchant account and bank account, since 2 YEARS :ura1:[/quote']
And you are still processing your pharmacy or has the bank closed your acocunt? It seems more and more businesses in your industry are closing even they hide their operation by using offshore company entities and banking.

Thank you man, it has been 9 years of hard work to get that far! It wasn't a walk in the park but a shitload of work, hard work! Now we enjoy what we have done in the past and can soon settle down.

Thank you man' date=' it has been 9 years of hard work to get that far! It wasn't a walk in the park but a ****load of work, hard work! Now we enjoy what we have done in the past and can soon settle down.[/quote']
Good to read that you have sorted out the hassle to setup your own structure in a manner it deserve to be treated by autho and other instance to stand strong as an shield against fire!

Reactions: lavel