Our valued sponsor

Panama Resident + Panama Company = how to set up transferwise + shopify payments?

Both countries have very easy residency programs. Paraguay is quite popular among Germans. If you ever stay in Asuncion, be sure to stay at a German-run hotel. They are operated much more efficiently than the Spanish hotels.

I like the Hotel Palmas del Sol. It also has a sister hotel in the newer section of Asuncion.
Is Paraguay crypto friendly? Just curious, how much did you invest in crypto when you started?
Don't complicate things with an additional entity, just find a different incorporation website. You could even register the LLP yourself after all.
Yes but people keep saying nobody will open a bank account to an LPP with a Panama company in it, also I'll be in the public register forever and that's also a concern to me

I also Have Panama cedula :)

The most German online business people use a US LLC for making the actual business and have panama for the residence on Paper !

US LLC dis regarded or smth like this the Staatenlos.ch Christop Heuermann guy advising on this and 100 of german guys did already sert up US LLC also my friend who sells on amazon....US has good image and no blacklist and kinda cheap to get LLC in Florida or Delarware : ) you can you Transferwise and everything there is no official connection to Panama with this Setup.

most of people Register Transferwise on their Old German data for personal use and then attach a business account and put US LLC information in it like this my friend works and has 6 digits sales over Transferwise and Payoneer.
Hey there, wondering if your friend is still doing fine with running a US LLC with Panama residency? I was advised to stay as far as possible from the U.S to avoid any IRS issues in the future. But it's tricky when it comes to payment processing sites. I'm also a resident of Panama.

Latest Threads