Our valued sponsor

Panama VS Belize VS Seychelles Company, what is best you think?

Panama VS Belize VS Seychelles Company, what is best you think?

• Belize Company

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panama Company

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Seychelles Company

• Other offshore company

• Total voters
:evil:I have them all, Panama corp. Seychelles Corp. Cyprus corp. I can't tell you which entity works best for me. I hold as well several offshore bank accounts in several offshore jurisdictions. The single solution can't stand alone it is the mix of all of them which let me sleep well in the night and feel terrible good :hello:

TheCollector said:
:evil:I have them all, Panama corp. Seychelles Corp. Cyprus corp. I can't tell you which entity works best for me. I hold as well several offshore bank accounts in several offshore jurisdictions. The single solution can't stand alone it is the mix of all of them which let me sleep well in the night and feel terrible good :hello:
I agree... I know that TheCollector has some huge business going all over the world and can be trusted as an honest business man. What I believe is that you need a professional consultancy / CSP who can help you to structure all this. If you don't have the money that is needed you shouldn't touch the offshore company area. Otherwise I would suggest anyone to simply form a cheap Seychelles company to learn how the process is and what opportunities this may or may not give one.

I don't know what to say to BVI others are OK.

This article we posted for a few years ago may be interesting reading for you: Why Seychelles? - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum and as well explain some of your questions :)

Last edited:
Reactions: offshoreoffice
I have read it all, this forum, blogs and all different information I found on the net. A Seychelles company is indeed offering the best privacy for the money spend... I't really good and I got my Seychelles company registered yesterday because of the same.

Second that.... Seychelles entity paramount and all other offshore jurisdictions below that doublethumbsup

I have it all Panama, Belize, Seychelles, Cyprus, Mauritius, BVI and Gibraltar company, also a few more in onshore jurisdictions...for privacy reasonons my setup is very complex and involve many people and a large budget each year.

Reactions: clemens