Our valued sponsor

Panama VS Belize VS Seychelles Company, what is best you think?

Panama VS Belize VS Seychelles Company, what is best you think?

• Belize Company

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panama Company

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Seychelles Company

• Other offshore company

• Total voters
According to the most information that can be found about the island then Seychelles companies are providing the highest level of privacy protection so far.

vadislav said:
35 Votes for a Seychelles company, how is that so when it seems to be impossible to do online business with this entity?
I agree with you on that. I don't think Seychelles company is the best choice when your purpose is to do online business with it, especially when credit card processing is involved.

Those giving votes or suggesting a particular jurisdiction should provide more information, as to what the purpose of incorporation in a particular jurisdiction was. In case of Seychelles, it is evident that it is a good jurisdiction to incorporate when privacy is required, but that's not the case when purpose of its incorporation is to do online business (e-commerce) with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
wakh said:
I agree with you on that. I don't think Seychelles company is the best choice when your purpose is to do online business with it, especially when credit card processing is involved.
Those giving votes or suggesting a particular jurisdiction should provide more information, as to what the purpose of incorporation in a particular jurisdiction was. In case of Seychelles, it is evident that it is a good jurisdiction to incorporate when privacy is required, but that's not the case when purpose of its incorporation is to do online business (e-commerce) with it.
Second this conclusion, isn't it possible to form a offshore company in an jurisdiction where both privacy and credit card processing is possible?

wakh said:
Could you elaborate? I was going to open Seychelles company with Cyprus bank account for my online business (not e-commerce). I understand that I will not be able paypal with it.

What are other cons of opening Seychelles or similar company? This is an affiliate business. I need to be able to accept and send international wires and to have a credit card.

thx

There are several threads about the PayPal issue here on the forum, you may use the search function. One of theses thread can be found here

/forum/f5/offshore-company-bank-account-paypal-sorry-again-18140/

You may approach your affiliate partners to ask them if they can accept a Seychelles company or what offshore companies they can accept if any.

Last edited:
jelle said:
Seychelles, Panama and Belize incorporation are all great but what elser are there?
You may want to search the forum, there are plenty of offshore jurisdictions available.

ivan said:
Panama may be one of the best offshore jurisdictions to incorproate a offshore company I htink.
Indeed they are good for incorporation of businesses. It depends all on what goals some may try to archive.

Latest Threads