Our valued sponsor

FOR SALE Panamanian SRL Shelf Company: Divinity Corp. (Incorporated June 2023)

Chonsai

Marketplace Seller
Aug 28, 2023
Digital Nomad
Visit site
Hello OffshoreCorpTalk,

I'm excited to announce the sale of my Panamanian SRL, Divinity Corp. I decided to sell this company because the business venture I initially pursued was not viable.

Key Details:
  • Incorporation Date: June 2023 (Approximately 4 months old)
  • Status: Shelf company, in pristine condition. Never traded, and has no assets, licenses, or sales.
  • Standing: The company is in good standing with no liabilities.
  • Company Name: Divinity Corp. - a neutral to positive name without any specific connotation or tangible meaning.
Bidding Information:
  • Starting Bid: $100
  • Closing Date: Highest bidder by November 21st will secure the company.
Terms of Sale:
The buyer is expected to:
  • Assume responsibility for all processes related to the transfer and future operations of the company.
  • Cover the cost of all associated legal fees, including the transfer of the company.
Additional Details:
  • Directors/Shareholders: The buyer would need to provide new director(s)/shareholder(s) as per their requirements. There are no nominee directors currently on board.
  • Transfer Ownership Requirements:
    • Notarized copies of passports of all members
    • Notarized copies of address proofs (dated within the last 3 months) of all members
    • Reference letter from a bank, lawyer, or accountant for each member
    • Proof of income of all members (e.g., tax returns, letter of employment, financial statements)
    • Personal Tax ID Number of all members
    • Business activity description (20-30 words)
  • Annual Renewal: The annual renewal fee with the current Registering Agent (RA) is $1,259. If you have your own RA, this might change.

I've recently acquired a marketplace seller status here and assure all potential bidders of the authenticity and clarity of this offer. This is a unique opportunity for those looking for a ready-to-use Panamanian entity without the typical setup wait times.

Feel free to drop your questions or bids below or PM me for further details.

EDIT: Added additional details regarding the transfer and annual fees based on community feedback, and increased bidding duration to 21st November to give ample time.

Best regards,
Chonsai

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER:
The service provided here is not provided by OffshoreCorpTalk.com but is a paid advertising (Mentor Group Lifetime + Seller Account member). If you make use of this service you will use it at your own risk.

The seller has provided the company certificate as proof he own the company, everything looked as expected and the company was also registered, we have not been able to make further checks!

Hi Sols, thank you for your message.

The buyer would need to provide new director(s)/shareholder(s) as per their requirements, there are no nominee directors on board. To transfer ownership the following documents have been requested from the registering agent:

The new company member should be prepared for the KYC requirements as follows:

Notarized copies of passports of all members

Notarized copies of address proofs (dated within 3 latest months) of all members

Reference letter from a bank, a lawyer, or an accountant for each member. The letter should contain all the contact details of the issuer, be dated within 3 months, and indicate the length of the relationship (which shall not be less than 2 years)

Proof of income of all members, which can be:
+ A copy of the last two tax returns
+ A letter of employment
+ A letter from your accountant certifying your annual income
+ Financial statements
+ Bank statements for the last 2 years

Personal Tax ID Number of all members

Business activities: Write a complete description of your company activities (products/services, sectors, major operating countries) within 20-30 words

The annual renewal is set at $1,259 with the current RA. Both the requirements and the renewal fee are subject to the RA, if you have your own legal body to act as RA these are likely to change.

Latest Threads