Our valued sponsor

Papaya review ( virtual & physical cards )

Hi,
For those who needs virtual or physical cards ( MC )
Easy&fast apply ( pic of id doc and utility bill only ;))
Loadable by wire transfer ( shared iban Papaya benificiary + reference number ) or by card too.
www.papaya.eu

1. could be loaded from 3rd party ? For example piixpay.com?

2corporate clients could issue vcc for differents card holders / addresses?
For example if corporate like ABC LTD could issue cards for Ray Jonson from NYC, First Random Street 12 and second card for Jack Nesson from Paris, Second Random Street 92/2?

@uxpath do you know anyone that can do (2)? I know the issuing bank can do it, and I actually know the people at the issuing bank of papaya, but is there a service provider that will provide this service directly to corporations?

EMI like LP give you a chance to issue corporate card with different card holder name. Could be used in cc checkouts where address is not verify.

thanks
but located in greece and domain sound funny , can you trust this?
the only virtual card provider that impressed me was entropay however they closed doors on non eu's . although the cards are not 3d secure make them less useful .

AdvCash lost their possibility to issue new MasterCards for long time ago. They are easy for verification and pretty stable but simply failed to comply to MasterCard policy. You may have read about it here on the forum, it has been discussed a few times!

Latest Threads