Our valued sponsor

parcel forwarder from UAE

hi

any experience with firstpostbox.com ? is it safe to ship $200-500 parcels for personal use .this site say it's anonymous i guess no id required ?

in general is the owner responsive or not?

thanks
Never got any problem.
Used for 1 year time.
Very professional (in 2018 but don't know if their service still good)

Reactions: ImKing
Does someone know if this:

CONTACT​

The Gold and Diamond Park,
Building 6, Office 102 & 103,
Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 450676, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
Mobile : +971 50 873 6169
Land Line : +971 4 221 8400
Email: [email protected]

will be the address you will receive mail to or if they have more then only one address?

Reactions: tacokai
will be the address you will receive mail to or if they have more then only one address?
Yes. I have been using this service for more than 5 years now, can't complain. The owner is a very nice guy, well experienced in setting up the companies in the UAE.

As for the service in question, I never got any problems with them. To setup the account, a passport or ID copy will be required. I get email notifications about mails or parcels. Mails letters are scanned and they can open and scan the content on request. Parcels are pictured. Mails have to be addressed to their PO Box with unique suite number assigned to your account. So in theory it allows you to address mails and parcels without revealing your name on them, as long as the suite number is mentioned, it would be assigned to your account.

They have also received parcels on my behalf exceeding $1000 value, no issues. They do exist under this address mentioned, as I visit them from time to time for mails pick up.

However if you require parcel forwarding service from UAE to elsewhere, I would consider Shop&Ship (by Aramex) which will provide you with UAE and 20+ countries unique address and forward your parcels supported destinations. It may simply be cheaper than using FirstPostBox and a courier company, although I am not sure what rates do they have with the courier companies.

Reactions: ImKing
Yes. I have been using this service for more than 5 years now, can't complain. The owner is a very nice guy, well experienced in setting up the companies in the UAE.

As for the service in question, I never got any problems with them. To setup the account, a passport or ID copy will be required. I get email notifications about mails or parcels. Mails letters are scanned and they can open and scan the content on request. Parcels are pictured. Mails have to be addressed to their PO Box with unique suite number assigned to your account. So in theory it allows you to address mails and parcels without revealing your name on them, as long as the suite number is mentioned, it would be assigned to your account.

They have also received parcels on my behalf exceeding $1000 value, no issues. They do exist under this address mentioned, as I visit them from time to time for mails pick up.

However if you require parcel forwarding service from UAE to elsewhere, I would consider Shop&Ship (by Aramex) which will provide you with UAE and 20+ countries unique address and forward your parcels supported destinations. It may simply be cheaper than using FirstPostBox and a courier company, although I am not sure what rates do they have with the courier companies.

I need to forward mostly letters from the bank with new debit cards whenever the old ones expire. Have you used any of those services for that? Do you think it will work?

I need to forward mostly letters from the bank with new debit cards whenever the old ones expire. Have you used any of those services for that? Do you think it will work?
Usually all banks in UAE seem to have the agreement with Aramex for debit / credit cards deliveries. And they ask for the ID to be presented of the card owner upon card delivery. If you are not present they will call and ask if they can leave it with the 3rd party. If you keep your ID copy with FirstPostBox and authorize them to use it for the courier verification purposes when delivering cards, I don't know why it would not work. Also Aramex will always call to arrange a delivery, so you may mention it to them to who they can leave the card.

Reactions: ecool
thanks for input but do you know the rates of shipping costs using standard mail in UAE to other countries? shopandship is express courier it's should not be cheap by default . also has horrible reviews. i have currently 3 parcels with them one transited to other customer call center is completely useless i'm not frequent customer but had item held with customs years ago but i give a try again to see where they at now . in terms of pricing firstpostbox looks very affordable and in case you receiving parcels and letters it's unlikely to have delay or lose items like you would with casual forwards .
is the owner still in business ? not seems to care/answer e-mails .

thanks for input but do you know the rates of shipping costs using standard mail in UAE to other countries? shopandship is express courier it's should not be cheap by default . also has horrible reviews. i have currently 3 parcels with them one transited to other customer call center is completely useless i'm not frequent customer but had item held with customs years ago but i give a try again to see where they at now . in terms of pricing firstpostbox looks very affordable and in case you receiving parcels and letters it's unlikely to have delay or lose items like you would with casual forwards .
is the owner still in business ? not seems to care/answer e-mails .
Maybe check https://emiratespost.ae

Maybe give FirstPostBox a day or two to respond, remember Fridays are off.

I have been using Shop&Ship for few years and never faced any issue, they never lost any of my 100+ packages. The new pricing structure is also great as they charge per 100g only (at least for deliveries to UAE). They had massive delays during pandemic, US location was posting parcels on account with 3-4 weeks delays, but so was MyUS. It seems to be better now, ordered some items from Germany and they were posted next day once delivered. Also no delays in UK in my experience, still delays with Japan 7-10 working days to be posted on account. But overall there is no such other service as Shop&Ship which offers me address in 20+ countries.

Maybe check https://emiratespost.ae

Maybe give FirstPostBox a day or two to respond, remember Fridays are off.

I have been using Shop&Ship for few years and never faced any issue, they never lost any of my 100+ packages. The new pricing structure is also great as they charge per 100g only (at least for deliveries to UAE). They had massive delays during pandemic, US location was posting parcels on account with 3-4 weeks delays, but so was MyUS. It seems to be better now, ordered some items from Germany and they were posted next day once delivered. Also no delays in UK in my experience, still delays with Japan 7-10 working days to be posted on account. But overall there is no such other service as Shop&Ship which offers me address in 20+ countries.
thanks for the link it's helpful i have found useless one in my search . these post rates are particularly good i wished i didn't use dhl and parcelforce . i understand your point about aramex but i prefer to have more control over things than less personal forwarders can give . so much complications.

i think this guy is trapped in some cave and fall asleep. fortunately i have personal alternatives in my circles who can do this job .

anyway uea post rates are great . i'm looking forward to use it.
i think this guy is trapped in some cave and fall asleep. fortunately i have personal alternatives in my circles who can do this job .

anyway uea post rates are great . i'm looking forward to use it.
Why don't you give them a call or contact them through First Free Zone - FirstPostBox is run under this company.

I have no issues with them since 5+ years and they answer promptly.

Latest Threads