Our valued sponsor

parcel forwarder from UAE

Yeah sometimes you have to read between the lines on OffshoreCorpTalk to figure out what people in reality mean smi(&%
Dont Tell I Have A Secret GIF by Your Happy Workplace

I don't think there is an anonymous parcel service provided by First PostBox and their site mentioning an anonymous e-mail address anonymous not post box :) Every package goes to x-ray and inspection at customs in UAE and you can't receive something anonymously.

Shop&Ship is a shopping forwarding company of Aramex and works well also it is fast and cheap because Aramex has operations in more than 30 countries and they're using their own network for delivery. The thing is Shop&Ship is a service for shopping. They won't forward bank cards or official documents also anonymous delivery is not possible.

I don't think there is an anonymous parcel service provided by First PostBox and their site mentioning an anonymous e-mail address anonymous not post box :) Every package goes to x-ray and inspection at customs in UAE and you can't receive something anonymously.

Shop&Ship is a shopping forwarding company of Aramex and works well also it is fast and cheap because Aramex has operations in more than 30 countries and they're using their own network for delivery. The thing is Shop&Ship is a service for shopping. They won't forward bank cards or official documents also anonymous delivery is not possible.

What kind of things you want to import that requires so much privacy? Toys of that nature, illicit drugs (all nations ban that I think) are banned in some nations. Please elaborate.

Reactions: boomy

Exactly. And FirstPostBox wants a copy of your passport or Emirates ID when setting up an account, so they want to know your identity.

However it does buy you some privacy, like you can address the mails without having your full name, as just suite number would suffice. Or if you do not want the mails to be receiving to your home country mailing address for whatever reasons or if you want to have aggregated address for all your mailing needs - then it all make sense.

Have been a client of FirstPostBox for a while now and thus far can't complain. More expensive than a regular Emirates Post PO Box, but does the job anyway. I'll probable be shifting to EP as I don't get to receive that many parcels but rather just ordinary mail, however I'd suggest to keep/stick to them if you're someone that does a reasonable volume on parcel receiving. My 0.02...

NVO

Reactions: extremedox101
I have been using Shop&Ship for few years and never faced any issue, they never lost any of my 100+ packages. The new pricing structure is also great as they charge per 100g only (at least for deliveries to UAE). They had massive delays during pandemic, US location was posting parcels on account with 3-4 weeks delays, but so was MyUS. It seems to be better now, ordered some items from Germany and they were posted next day once delivered. Also no delays in UK in my experience, still delays with Japan 7-10 working days to be posted on account. But overall there is no such other service as Shop&Ship which offers me address in 20+ countries.
i'm currently sticking to shop&ship although it does the job hardly . did you receive items to canadian address before ? there is long unique supplier tracking information with every shipment on s&s which consist of generic s&s number and original tracking number .

mine starting with LQL4W4J5 i need to check out if this alphanumeric characters are fixed prefix . do you have same ?

i'm currently sticking to shop&ship although it does the job hardly . did you receive items to canadian address before ? there is long unique supplier tracking information with every shipment on s&s which consist of generic s&s number and original tracking number .

mine starting with LQL4W4J5 i need to check out if this alphanumeric characters are fixed prefix . do you have same ?
Yes, I received once item to my Canadian address with them. You always need to include your unique suite number when ordering items, so they know which account to allocate the shipment to. I have a different generic number, mine starts with DXBXXXX since I am in Dubai. There is example of how to put your address in every destination under your account. If I can’t fit it, I just put it after my surname.

Yes, I received once item to my Canadian address with them. You always need to include your unique suite number when ordering items, so they know which account to allocate the shipment to. I have a different generic number, mine starts with DXBXXXX since I am in Dubai. There is example of how to put your address in every destination under your account. If I can’t fit it, I just put it after my surname.
thanks . as i see my number is very different than yours . i supposed the supplier tracking number would start with characters designed to aramex facility/address but not your city.

i used ca s&s address as illustrated on account . but the store i ordered from didn't save my address 2 line . that caused the shipment to arrive in aramex ship dock as confirmed by supplier courier but aramex fail to trace it after month of investigation with proof of delivery . i thought they use unified prefix at a time for their locations in which it would be possible to fill missing dots if there isn't major difference .

thanks . as i see my number is very different than yours . i supposed the supplier tracking number would start with characters designed to aramex facility/address but not your city.

i used ca s&s address as illustrated on account . but the store i ordered from didn't save my address 2 line . that caused the shipment to arrive in aramex ship dock as confirmed by supplier courier but aramex fail to trace it after month of investigation with proof of delivery . i thought they use unified prefix at a time for their locations in which it would be possible to fill missing dots if there isn't major difference .
I just had a similar issue in Japan, but I emailed them with original tracking number and they were able to sort it out, although there was 3 weeks delay in posting it to the account. Don’t expect lightning fast customer service but in the end all gets resolved. Some shippers do miss 2nd address lines as you say, while others like 3rd party sellers on Amazon doesn’t seem consider it as a valid part of the address. That’s why it’s safest to use it after surname.

I just had a similar issue in Japan, but I emailed them with original tracking number and they were able to sort it out, although there was 3 weeks delay in posting it to the account. Don’t expect lightning fast customer service but in the end all gets resolved. Some shippers do miss 2nd address lines as you say, while others like 3rd party sellers on Amazon doesn’t seem consider it as a valid part of the address. That’s why it’s safest to use it after surname.
well i did the same in my case since 13/11 sent my original tracking number . i exchanged 20 e-mails with them back and force where i repeated every single detail about package . date/hour of arriving -name of recipient (me) and person who received my package in aramex japan is better in terms of discipline . they should have searched in their computers if they log data .but not long ago they have posted my parcel into someone account and it's take me 8 calls and 2 weeks to fix that with support where i had to recommend them over the course to rectify name and address . i was about to contact the mistaken receiver who lived 300 miles away to settle it.

well i did the same in my case since 13/11 sent my original tracking number . i exchanged 20 e-mails with them back and force where i repeated every single detail about package . date/hour of arriving -name of recipient (me) and person who received my package in aramex japan is better in terms of discipline . they should have searched in their computers if they log data .but not long ago they have posted my parcel into someone account and it's take me 8 calls and 2 weeks to fix that with support where i had to recommend them over the course to rectify name and address . i was about to contact the mistaken receiver who lived 300 miles away to settle it.
Strange, really. Never happened to my and I use them all the time in a different locations. Just make sure you always check how your address look like, as they sometimes change their locations.

Strange, really. Never happened to my and I use them all the time in a different locations. Just make sure you always check how your address look like, as they sometimes change their locations.
i don't find aramex/s&s professional but for their pricing its worth the trouble . yes i will check regularly but out of courtesy they should e-mail customers about the changes .

i don't find aramex/s&s professional but for their pricing its worth the trouble . yes i will check regularly but out of courtesy they should e-mail customers about the changes .
They do email customers about address changes but having the addresses stored on multiple websites, sometimes it can be forgotten to be updated on all of them.

Latest Threads