Our valued sponsor

PAXFUL DEAD | Operation ChokePoint 2 continues.

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site
Never used paxful, did hear they stopped using ETH, so just deserts either way.

A message from Ray​

СEO of Paxful
Today, Paxful will be suspending its marketplace. We are not sure if it will come back.
This will probably come as a big shock to many. While I cannot share the full story now, I can say that we unfortunately have had some key staff departures. Also, regulatory challenges for the industry continue to grow, especially in the peer-to-peer market and most heavily in the U.S. While we work through these issues, we have taken the most secure option and ask you to explore self-custody and trade elsewhere.
Solutions
The Paxful Wallet will be up for customers to retrieve their funds.
Right now, safeguarding customer funds is my biggest priority. Here is what I am doing:
  • All customer funds are all accounted for. Please withdraw them and if you can — self-custody. We recommend options such as Exodus Wallet and Muun Wallet.
  • We’re offering an easy migration to other options for non-U.S. users to platforms like Noones — a new P2P company dedicated to the Global South. All the things you do on Paxful you can do on Noones, including:
    • Lower trading fees
    • One of the cheapest wallets
    • An affiliate program even more generous than Paxful’s program
    • A more efficient KYC process
    • Local dispute moderators
    • A much friendlier TOS policy with no accounts being locked
    • I personally vouch for Noones, you can trust them
  • Bitnob — who makes it easy for Africans to connect with Bitcoin.
Ray Youssef
Paxful Founder and CEO

Wow... I traded there for many years... Very sad and and unfortunate for me
it was vastly used by nigerians selling scammed/carded giftcards hahaha;). They probably got into trouble because of that. Great business idea for someone - create similar site and advertise in the same communities and it will attract lots of business. Paxful traded insane volume you can't imagine

Reactions: wellington