Our valued sponsor

Paxum bank testimonials please?

Then only thing they were fast about is to close the account. I asked the account to be closed a 8:28am. It was closed at 8:32am.
They are good at it, useless service if you ask me.

I am immensely grateful for the existence of this bank. I had been camming for years and now my life has turned page and I have quit from the adult industry. Today I decided to go on every review website to leave my best review for them just as a gift of gratitude. I have used different online names so if u have come across my reviews using different names thats all me. Just to make it clear. I dont remember exactly how much money ive transferred so in each of my reviews there might be some difference sorry for my bad memory. I have used the bank transferring hundreds of sums of money of nearly two hundred thousand dollars to different other bank accounts of mine without a single problem. I have moved country and had stopped using their service for half a year (also this i dont remember clearly) and back on continuing usiing them without a single problem again. I am super grateful for the existence of this bank. It is my absolute hornor for having used their service and im not exaggerating because its been three years and ive not properly expressed my gratitude so all together I feel incredibly grateful. Hope they grow better and better and help mpre and more people in their darkest time of their life like how they ve helped me. Thank you so much paxum.

I am immensely grateful for the existence of this bank. I had been camming for years and now my life has turned page and I have quit from the adult industry. Today I decided to go on every review website to leave my best review for them just as a gift of gratitude. I have used different online names so if u have come across my reviews using different names thats all me. Just to make it clear. I dont remember exactly how much money ive transferred so in each of my reviews there might be some difference sorry for my bad memory. I have used the bank transferring hundreds of sums of money of nearly two hundred thousand dollars to different other bank accounts of mine without a single problem. I have moved country and had stopped using their service for half a year (also this i dont remember clearly) and back on continuing usiing them without a single problem again. I am super grateful for the existence of this bank. It is my absolute hornor for having used their service and im not exaggerating because its been three years and ive not properly expressed my gratitude so all together I feel incredibly grateful. Hope they grow better and better and help mpre and more people in their darkest time of their life like how they ve helped me. Thank you so much paxum.
A totally normal and believable testimonial that definitely doesn't make anyone think it's a paid review or the company itself writing it. Absolutely totally genuine. No question about it. Thanks, Sammybdbdjd.

Latest Threads