Paxum bank testimonials please?

Lejla

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Ok. Thank you! I will wait.
Does anybody have the account there? Everything is working fine?

Myotra

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Joining the question too. I managed to reach them by phone. They just had public holidays these days. They ask to send all the applications to their info email. At the moment they do not offer payment cards, just transactional accounts.

darkster

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
Have been working OK for me since I created the first account. But I'm not impressed about this service.

BTCNG

Have been working OK for me since I created the first account. But I'm not impressed about this service.
Can you say what you mean by "not impressed about the service"?
Are they just slow?
Do they need document for every single inward/outward trasnaction?

darkster

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
They are slow, if slow is word we can use here, actually tou will have to hunt them down every day for weeks to get an answer which isn't a auto responder :(

I have so far only been represented for 1 request to provide a invoice, they got it and they don't even confirmed all to be OK but transaction went thru.

Mr Magoo

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
So is this a one man operation under a palm tree? It takes them 12 months to send a debit card and their reviews on trustpilot are 1.3/10 mainly because of this. Fine, I don't need a card. How quick do they execute wire transfers and how quick are inbound wires reflected in your account?