UK Ltd with emi bank account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Offshore Bank Accounts

PayCly - Singaporian Payment Gateway

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Octagon

Hello

Does anyone know anything about this company? I can't find anything honestly and it has really high rates and boarding fees + maintenance fees?

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
You mean this company -> High Risk Merchant Account & Payment Gateway Singapore | PayCly

First impression is it seems too good to be true and looks like BS. Where is their contact info, company registration number or just basic info about who they are and where they are based?

Maybe some new user will now suddenly signup and his first post will be. "I have been using them for years and their service is very good" ca#"!

Octagon

Yes it is.

They ask for upfornt payment. about 1k. Every month $300 Maintenance Fee.. Transaction fee between 13%-15%.

It totally depends on the business itself and how high risk it is.

Sols

Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Most likely a reseller of someone else's services (who might in turn also be a reseller). If you don't have the right connections, it can be hard to get through to the underlying processors but based on some quick research, I would keep looking if I were you.

The monthly fee and the transaction fee combined sound very high, unless you're doing something very high risk and are just starting out. Even so, you can probably do better if you keep looking.

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution

Latest Threads

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution