Our valued sponsor

Payment Gateway for Pirated Stuff?

Octagon

Dec 2, 2020
Visit site
Hello

I've been looking for a payment gateway for my store. I'm selling Some Pirated Content.

There are few in the business accepting Credit Cards without any problem.

I don't mind:

1- Paying a monthly Fees.

2- Paying high commission up to %15 per each transaction.

3- Opening an offshore company to support this merchant account in these countries like USA, UK, UAE.

4- Holding up to %15 of my funds each month.

5- Taking my funds in BTC or Ethereum.

Reactions: Money king
I think you should try Lex pay. They don't do any verification so you don't need an offshore company.
If they accept your business you can get instant payout in BTC when you accumulate 0.002 BTC or more.
Hello Mr 5505

First thanks for your reply, I was looking for this.

But I have a question: are you speaking about this?
It seems to have problems in their website, but what you said was very interested.

Thanks

It seems to have problems in their website, but what you said was very interested.
What a surprise :D
Big Eyes Wow GIF by TV4

You must be careful with this site, it looks not like a legitimated operation, I can be wrong, just saying.
Yes admin, I was very skeptical when I first used it but after I figured out how this works. I have to say my money will be safer their than with PayPal as every transaction get deposited instantly to a custodial BTC wallet which you can withdraw from anytime. The whole thing depends on crypto so customers are technically still paying in crypto but they will use their own cards during checkout. I really liked the idea that made me looking for similar platforms with that same concept.

About the legitimacy of this operation I don't really know as he is one guy running the whole operation under this funny US LLC name but I really don't care as long as I get my money. It may not work for all businesses but it is very good solution when every card payment gateway kicks you out.

Reactions: KHer0 and JohnLocke
Contact them through Discord they will be very responsive as this is the main communication channel with their staff.
you are sure this is not your service right?

@James2774 site says 5% on transaction..dont know if they want anything else
Thanks, vbmp said big fees, 5% is def low for high risk. If itsa card to crypto solution its gotta be more than 5% in the end, maybe 5%card fee, but then a % goes to the crypto conversion, then perhaps a % commission.
I emailed them and called last week to see what it is theyre doing, with no reply.

I emailed them and called last week to see what it is theyre doing, with no reply.
Did you reach out to them and got a response actually?

Why would you pay any provider to accept crypto using their gateway, we have been using coinbase.commerce for this task and don't pay any gateway fees nor is there any approval process.

Did you reach out to them and got a response actually?

Why would you pay any provider to accept crypto using their gateway, we have been using coinbase.commerce for this task and don't pay any gateway fees nor is there any approval process.
I did not receive a response or reply back.
I called simply to find out what they are up to is all. Never hurts to know who is doing what. I was assuming their gateway is charging cards and depositing crypto into a gateway on their behalf. So you could bypass restrictions. Lots of people try to do that with either crypto or gift cards, pay with a card, and on the backend youre really "buying" a gift card/crypto, which is then automatically used at the merchant. Dispensaries who were accepting cards were doing that for a while, it only lasts so long and then Visa shuts it down.

On topic though, there is no gateway for pirated stuff lol. There are maybe pirated gateways for pirated stuff. To think its a long term solution however is not realistic. Ultimately no one is going to allow it, its just a matter of hiding and being ready for frozen accounts etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
I called simply to find out what they are up to is all. Never hurts to know who is doing what.
No that's what I mean, if you called them it would be interested to learn about your experience with them at the phone!

The reasons for why Im digging in this are that I'm a little suspicios about a payment processor that is willing to process cards for stuff like the discussed here!

Latest Threads