Our valued sponsor

Payment gateway for replica watches

Zappat

Nov 8, 2018
Visit site
Looking for payment gateway for replica watches, selling as original but counts as replica because i have no allowance from the brand owner. Have 1500 sales through PayPal, only 2 disputes which are from the start.

Is there any payment provider you guys could recommend? Need one who can pay out directly to my IBAN-account in Europe with no more than 2,7% fee for credit cards.

Stay with PayPal until they audit your account. Once they figure out it is replica, your account will be shut down and typically refunds will automatically be issued to your customers. You run the chance of losing your processing revenue and your product. Not to be negative to your set up but I guarantee it is not if PayPal will shut you down it is a matter of when. Just an FYI so you can have a contingency plan in place.

Thank you for the input, I've always had thoughts about this. That's why I've opened up three different verified accounts, i also sell on Ebay. I know however that one day I'll probably have to use another payment provider.

If you know any payment provider feel free to share in a PM mate. thu&¤#

We currently have a provider that takes basically any legal entity no matter of what they sell (within reason of course.) He charges clients of their merchants via bitcoin and settles next day with merchant via coin as well. It is a very easy and streamlined situation. There are no reserves, transaction or chargeback fees as the client cannot charge it back. Processing cost is a flat 12% all in. Signup and boarding fee is normally $2500 USD which you pay to us after your first settlement from the processor. I will cut it to $1500 and one of your top selling replica watches as I am interested in seeing the quality of the product. I can email you the "application" and transaction flow if you would like. My email is gaclimited at proton mail dot com. FYI, I have been in the financial and merchant services world for 25 years and know my stuff. This is a huge processing channel for the whole high risk industry and it has been working like a charm.

- Dominic

Reactions: KScyprus
We currently have a provider that takes basically any legal entity no matter of what they sell (within reason of course.) He charges clients of their merchants via bitcoin and settles next day with merchant via coin as well. It is a very easy and streamlined situation. There are no reserves, transaction or chargeback fees as the client cannot charge it back. Processing cost is a flat 12% all in. Signup and boarding fee is normally $2500 USD which you pay to us after your first settlement from the processor. I will cut it to $1500 and one of your top selling replica watches as I am interested in seeing the quality of the product. I can email you the "application" and transaction flow if you would like. My email is gaclimited at proton mail dot com. FYI, I have been in the financial and merchant services world for 25 years and know my stuff. This is a huge processing channel for the whole high risk industry and it has been working like a charm.

- Dominic
If you are still in business and can help with gateway for replication products, pls send a private message