Our valued sponsor

Payment proccesor for pseudo ilegal bussines

offshd

Sep 21, 2017
Visit site
Hello guys thanks for reading my post. Im kind new in all of this.
We dedicate ourselves to sell electronic cigarettes and in our country is not law accepted. No one ever went to jail for selling this devices, actually law in here is a bit poor, but i really dont want to have ANY problem, so i found this. Ive been reading lots of threads but nor of them helped me out with my doubt.
I wanted to open an ecomerce with credit card payments, im needing the money to stay in other part of the world, and after exchange it to bitcoins (maybe?) or what do you guys recomend me.
We usually also have to make wiretransfers and would be great to have that possiblity too.
im actually looking for good recomendations !

Thanks so much!
English is not my native language so please dont cry for my spelling and grammar :p

You would have to look into VPS's I've read a little on Liberty VPS they accept cryptocurrencies, and online it said you only need an email to sign up. Which I would recommended getting an account from proton mail which has encrypted messages and is ranked high for anonymity, which from there you might be able to use an EMI. I recommend before you look more into these that you read more about your countries laws and Somewhere down the line if you plan on making an offshore company you will have to use your documents unless you use dark docs(this I do not know much about).

Reactions: negon
You would have to look into VPS's I've read a little on Liberty VPS they accept cryptocurrencies, and online it said you only need an email to sign up. Which I would recommended getting an account from proton mail which has encrypted messages and is ranked high for anonymity, which from there you might be able to use an EMI. I recommend before you look more into these that you read more about your countries laws and Somewhere down the line if you plan on making an offshore company you will have to use your documents unless you use dark docs(this I do not know much about).

Thanks so much, could you please define me what "VPS" and "EMI" means. We are quite noob in this btm.

maybe you find some exchanger at paxful.com or localbitcoins.com (and explain your plan),
so you get their bank details

everytime somebody wants to pay, they get bank details and reference of exchanger,
you get bitcoin, and this bitcoin you can exchange to bank transfer or cash with advcash as example

Stealth and credit card payments just don't fit in the same phrase...

No company will process credit card transactions without knowing who you really are. If by chance you come accross one who's accept you as is, turn them down because the risk they fly away with your money if really high...