Our valued sponsor

Payment processing for AI adult content, paysage.io and api.payment.net

Whats wrong with CCBILL and EPOCH as VEROTEL ? all theree of them are old and reliable Adult payment processors and first stop used by the majority of Adult webmasters.

Any recommendation for AI adult content website? Our stripe account was banned for restricted business. I noticed our peers are on paysage.io or api.payment.net. Does anyone have contact?
DM me
I can offer Paypal for such sites

Just to be clear, mentor membership does not grant you permission to advertise/spam. Introductions to processors yield commission, which makes it a commercial activity. If you want to advertise, that's something else: Unlock the Gates of Success: Mentor Group Gold!
But can I introduce somebody to something for free? Like the ZKB guy, I would be interested in travelling to all the Kantonalbanks and would only want him to pay for the common travel expenses. Is that allowed?

As long as it's not your service and you're not conducting direct advertising, there's no problem with posting links to other companies. But if a post is solely about advertising for oneself or a company, then it's no longer informative.