Our valued sponsor

Payment processing for BVI Ecommerce company

ace543

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone. I want to thank you guys for all the great information that is contributed here. Maybe you can help me to find a solution for my problem.

I own a BVI based ecommerce company selling digital products. I need to find a merchant account or equivalent online service like 2Checkout or something else. I am a US citizen currently living in Asia.

I have contacted many banks and processors for a solution with mixed results. Does anyone here have experience with something like this, or any advice you can provide?

In the past it was not a problem to contact a few EU merchant account providers to get a processing agreement, have your tried with GlobalCollect which is Ingenico Group - Global eCommerce - Ingenico ePayments today. They have a huge network to look into.
I have not tried them but I will look into that, thank you.

So far I have had favorable replies from Cardz3n, 2Checkout, and a few others. It seems that online payment processors are more open to offshore business than the banks themselves.

have you tried Chinese processor? the only problem is high rate.
pretty risky with the chinese processors, so far only seen scams or trouble to pay EU citizens.

Good alternatives are:
Smart2Pay.com

All of them are good in what you say payment processing. Looking inside the mentor group for the first time I see they have listed lots of good other payment processors also accepting high risk business.

have you tried Chinese processor? the only problem is high rate.
I have not contacted any Chinese processors. If one came recommended I would reach out, but I am skeptical of dealing with Chinese companies.

Good alternatives are:
Smart2Pay.com

All of them are good in what you say payment processing. Looking inside the mentor group for the first time I see they have listed lots of good other payment processors also accepting high risk business.
I will contact these companies and report back. Thank you for that!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Maybe open an offshort in Cyprus or some convenient country where Stripe operates, in my case I am from Argentina and I opened an LLC in the US to be able to operate with Stripe I dedicate myself to Saas with Wordpress and Woocommerce

Reactions: ace543