Our valued sponsor

Payment processor for replica products & iptv

EdwarDuica

Jul 25, 2019
Visit site
Hello guys . anyone can recommend me a good payment processors for high risk with high rate approval payments , 2d securee , and affordable tranzactions fees ? for replica producsts and iptv . i tryied some payment processors but they was not good , i m talking about ipaytotal ..... and more others . please help . thanks

Hello guys . anyone can recommend me a good payment processors for high risk with high rate approval payments , 2d securee , and affordable tranzactions fees ? for replica producsts and iptv . i tryied some payment processors but they was not good , i m talking about ipaytotal ..... and more others . please help . thanks
Difficult, i should have advice one yesterday, and seems it turned into scam , otherwise i am not sure about the scam accusation.
Maybe you should think about cover business and normal psp's. There is full of threads about it here

Open company in Russian Federation And open merchant contract in roubles with yandex or another company or bank.
Visa and MC are 2 s**t company's that do problems for merchants in the world.
I recommand not to deal with them.

In Russia people pay online with yandex, qiwi and webmoney, also they like cash payment upon delivery goods.

In russia and china they have their own payment system by card Call MIR AND CHINA UNION PAY.
Its is to avoid to be out of cards payment as USA like to do with country that don't want to be their slave.

This is why in that countries you must be able to open more easily merchant contract with less chargeback problems, usually if client complain you just need to give a tracking number. the issue with goods quality and so on it is not the business of card company/

Also Important to say that Russian payment processor do not like to take money from AMERICAN CLIENTS because of VISA AND MC.
So target other countries.

Latest Threads