Open a Multi-Currency Account in HK - Statrys
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Offshore Bank Accounts
UK Ltd with emi bank account

Payment processor for scripts and game accounts

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Jchaser1

We are looking for a payment processor for our website, We have intergrated fraud tools and have been using paypal and BTC and a Credit to BTC processor for payments but more than 60% of our customer payments are failing on the gateway.

We have been accepted by a few like *pay but when been hit with massive setup fees after approval and very high monthly fees.

Voume is around 20-30k Monthly.
We have never had a chargeback on our current processor.

terminator5505

Can you please tell me which credit to BTC processor you are using?
I'm very interested in these solutions for my business.

Rain0241

Hey can you tell me the name of this processor that will allow you to accept Credit card payments and pay you in BTC.
I'm already working with one but I'm seeking more alternatives.
Hi,

The one my merchant processing with is only cryptocurrency solution,if you want to accept crypto in your website,yes they can do that and they can pay you Crypto as well but if you want Fiat they can also do that but they cant accept CC. The only one that we are using that can accept CC and pay you in Crypto is from Asia. So far they are okay

terminator5505

Hi,

The one my merchant processing with is only cryptocurrency solution,if you want to accept crypto in your website,yes they can do that and they can pay you Crypto as well but if you want Fiat they can also do that but they cant accept CC. The only one that we are using that can accept CC and pay you in Crypto is from Asia. So far they are okay
Can you mention the name of the one from Asia? that allows you to accept Visa - Mastercard and get paid in crypto.

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution