Our valued sponsor

Payment processor for scripts and game accounts

Jchaser1

Mar 25, 2021
uk
Visit site
We are looking for a payment processor for our website, We have intergrated fraud tools and have been using paypal and BTC and a Credit to BTC processor for payments but more than 60% of our customer payments are failing on the gateway.

We have been accepted by a few like *pay but when been hit with massive setup fees after approval and very high monthly fees.

Voume is around 20-30k Monthly.
We have never had a chargeback on our current processor.

Reactions: uplana
Hey can you tell me the name of this processor that will allow you to accept Credit card payments and pay you in BTC.
I'm already working with one but I'm seeking more alternatives.
Hi,

The one my merchant processing with is only cryptocurrency solution,if you want to accept crypto in your website,yes they can do that and they can pay you Crypto as well but if you want Fiat they can also do that but they cant accept CC. The only one that we are using that can accept CC and pay you in Crypto is from Asia. So far they are okay

Hi,

The one my merchant processing with is only cryptocurrency solution,if you want to accept crypto in your website,yes they can do that and they can pay you Crypto as well but if you want Fiat they can also do that but they cant accept CC. The only one that we are using that can accept CC and pay you in Crypto is from Asia. So far they are okay
Can you mention the name of the one from Asia? that allows you to accept Visa - Mastercard and get paid in crypto.

Of course that they will not mention it. They are waiting someone to contact them privately so they can scam you for some shitty money
Hi,

I am not from Paycly, I can only say that they
ROFL. If you dont want to get scammed, then I suggest you dont use Paycly.
Why would you say that?Please let us know your experience instead of judging them that they are scammer

Reactions: goobox
Ha-ha, me too. Im using payoneer all time for almost 2 years, and everything is fine. But im always open for new opportunities
payoneer does work for some but it sucks for new accounts, it's even difficult to get a new account there.

Latest Threads