Our valued sponsor

Payment processor for UnionPay

Hello,

I m looking for a payment processor for my business which is based on Consultancy in IT for development software, and this in some countries, can be considered high risk. For sometimes i work with people in Europe, and payments has done in my bank account directly, Paysera in Lithuania. But for now, i look to extend my business to Asia, and I find that a lot of customer are using UnionPay cards. So, I'm looking for a payment processor provider that will help me to receive payments that sometimes can have 6-7 digits, depends on project and dificulty. I'm not really sure if i need a payment processor or a bank account with UnionPay card that can receive money. I also forget to say that my business is based in United Kingdom, but I can have also a headquarter in Delaware.

Reactions: mytoofood
Alternative to Mastercard/Visa, and operate on Chinese Financial Rails (non-western).

One of my bank accounts is unionpay debit, one credit card unionpay. -> use them more than visa/mastercard in Asia.

For an EMI, perhaps Caribbean (lot of Unionpay cards are issued there under local dollar with front end dollars).

So might be a case that they offer commercial banking and payment processing.

Alternative to Mastercard/Visa, and operate on Chinese Financial Rails (non-western).

One of my bank accounts is unionpay debit, one credit card unionpay. -> use them more than visa/mastercard in Asia.

For an EMI, perhaps Caribbean (lot of Unionpay cards are issued there under local dollar with front end dollars).

So might be a case that they offer commercial banking and payment processing.
Can you give some suggestion of banks that supports UnionPay with high volume transaction?

Hello,

I m looking for a payment processor for my business which is based on Consultancy in IT for development software, and this in some countries, can be considered high risk. For sometimes i work with people in Europe, and payments has done in my bank account directly, Paysera in Lithuania. But for now, i look to extend my business to Asia, and I find that a lot of customer are using UnionPay cards. So, I'm looking for a payment processor provider that will help me to receive payments that sometimes can have 6-7 digits, depends on project and dificulty. I'm not really sure if i need a payment processor or a bank account with UnionPay card that can receive money. I also forget to say that my business is based in United Kingdom, but I can have also a headquarter in Delaware.

You can try Silkpay. They offer UnionPay and accept high risk activities.

P.S ....Errr don't ask conf/(%

You can try Silkpay. They offer UnionPay and accept high risk activities.

P.S ....Errr don't ask conf/(%
I already tried Silkpay, but some customer have problems with their payment, or I dont know how to use. Or they have some limitation.