Our valued sponsor

Payment processor for WHMCH please advise

hasan2

May 28, 2016
Visit site
I'm looking for a payment processor for a new hosting company we are starting ( 2 people) we plan to use WHMCH for the administration of the servers but need a billing company.

Payments we want to accept are Visa, MasterCard and PayPal is there a payment service provider that can handle it all in 1 integration?

We already have an PayPal account and don't wan't to use 2co.com if possible to avoid.

Reactions: suzy and negon
You could consider processors like Stripe or neteller! They are both very good and have a great API to integrate their payment gateway with your website. I think Stripe has even already a payment gateway plugin for WHMCH.

You can contact their support for more information I can't find the page right now where I found it.

You could consider processors like Stripe or neteller! They are both very good and have a great API to integrate their payment gateway with your website. I think Stripe has even already a payment gateway plugin for WHMCH.

You can contact their support for more information I can't find the page right now where I found it.
Thank you Admin, yes Stripe I already applied do you know of some similar to Stripe?

Stripe and worldpay a great payment processors direct supported in WHMC! if you still don't have found any valid processor apply for an account with the companies they are safe t use and easy to get started with.

does world pay or skrill support business bank in Cyprus or Belize?

• Skrill: offers payment processing services in all countries except the countries in section 11.3 of our Terms & Conditions, including Afghanistan, Cuba, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Kyrgyzstan, Libya, North Korea, North Sudan, South Sudan or Syria. - Looks like they support Belize and Cyprus? Can anyone confirm?
  • Worldpay: I will update when I find the information. Just emailed them directly.
- I have web hosting company I am looking to take offshore.

There is no payment processor that I know that work for Belize also not the above mentioned, unless you approach FirstAtlantic they may be your only option.

Latest Threads