Our valued sponsor

Payment processor needed for movies online

What type of movies are you selling, do you have a license , is this business requiring a license?

Why did the old payment processor canceled your account?

What type of movies are you selling, do you have a license , is this business requiring a license?

Why did the old payment processor canceled your account?
No licenses, the content is copyrighted, we comply with abuses that are received.
I have several payment pprocessors, all is doing smoothly. Now looking for new as a backup or for replacement.

You guys want to take that inside the mentor group, there are endless options for you there if you are willing to put a little work into your issue and some amount of money, small amount!

We speak unlicensed, copyright protected stuff here. There is no legit way to process it!

I also hope to get information about these businesses. I tried a lot of third-party processors, but I lost a lot of money. If there is a better processor, I would also like to try, if you need to pay

have you found any options so far?
You may use Rashall service, I'm sure they can help you, they process for all such stuff that is illegal.
More information below

you are not allowed to promote any service unless it is in your signature dead:-!

beside that, I assume you suggest stealth PP accounts which are useless for high volume.
Thank you for your reminding, I have reported my self :(
I am operating this solutions many years without problem, but there is many risks. because Paypal eats all money after 170 days on AUP policy

Thank you for your reminding, I have reported my self :(
I am operating this solutions many years without problem, but there is many risks. because Paypal eats all money after 170 days on AUP policy
What solution do you have for high risk content as OP has ?

Latest Threads